adventure log private

Viv

Public is the standard setting, so by switching it to private you must have a reason for doing so.

Why do I need a reason? It's my account to do with as I please. If I just want to set it to Private for no reason at all, that's my business. Why is it so important that you know why I set mine to Private or not? Are you some kind of cyber stalker?

This is a discussion. If your rational is "I randomly moved my mouse to click 'Settings," then randomly set my log to Private," then why bother "discussing." I ask you this because you do have one reason or another. If you don't have a reason, you do not care. If you do not care, then there is no reason to have it on private unless you randomly did it. If you are just going to call other people stalkers, gtfo and go hide in your parents closet.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

I put mine to private because people would monitor what I was doing like hawks and try to locate me...

I remember saying I got a zerker drop in my clanchat, and 30 minutes later 3 people were down there with no gear and an inv full of food on, harassing me.

Sucks sometimes

Hey, aren't you that climbing boots guy? :P

But on topic again, mine is on public cause I'm just to lazy to go change it. Besides, if I ever get a visage, I'm gonna make sure that everybody knows it. :D

pere_grin.png

If you're a famous person, having people see you getting D claw drops would only help them find you and bug you.

and exactly how is someone knowing your drops going to make you easier to find?

Step 1: Go to said players Clan Chat. If they're in it...

Step 2: Go to there world.

Step 3: Go to location.

JollyMufasa.png

If you're a famous person, having people see you getting D claw drops would only help them find you and bug you.

and exactly how is someone knowing your drops going to make you easier to find?

There's only one place in the game where a monster drops D claws :rolleyes:

It was just a random idea, I don't really see why it matters either way.

In order to get to TD's you'll have to finish WGS...meaning you won't be a noob

untitledtelle-2.jpg