Ways to PvP

SlayerMalk

Teach me the ways of pvp i have 99 range and claws and rapier but :/ everytime i go some kid throws on protection prays and then i die :(

Don't use void. It's overpowered and people will pray. if you want to range, use dragon bolts (e) and pretty much they will ko them in a few hits sometimes. Morrigans javelin's are also good.

C1Geq.png

Rush people and ko them before they have a chance to react, I don't really know when people turned the wilderness in to some safety zone where it's proper to ask someone for a fight or you're a "newb". The way I see it, be ready at all times, and kill them before they kill you. You could do a nice knives/d claw combo for fast KOs

2rfcysn.jpg

1fec5e.jpg

^^^

Beast

don't be a little [bleep] rusher. run when they pray lol how hard is that? rune fight in edge, hybriding, clan pking. those are the only ways. not including rushing since that's for [kitties]. don't see how you could have trouble killing people with rapier in rune fights:S.

If you do decide to rush (its more fun that way because you get to see all the little kids cry when they lose half their bank :twisted: ) either, aim for people who arent alreayd prayign protect from melee, or use range to get them to switch, then hit them with the claws.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

If you do decide to rush (its more fun that way because you get to see all the little kids cry when they lose half their bank :twisted: ) either, aim for people who arent alreayd prayign protect from melee, or use range to get them to switch, then hit them with the claws.

they'll be across the ditch by the time you switch. seriously don't rush it's completely bad way of pking. you don't get nearly as many kills as rune fights/hybriding. also if you find waiting 5 minutes frequently fun well then you're sad.

they'll be across the ditch by the time you switch. seriously don't rush it's completely bad way of pking. you don't get nearly as many kills as rune fights/hybriding. also if you find waiting 5 minutes frequently fun well then you're sad.

Not all pvp is bounty hunter by the ditch. Op could always do regular pvp in the full world

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

Not all pvp is bounty hunter by the ditch. Op could always do regular pvp in the full world

hope he gets hybrided and loses his bank. don't be a [wagon] and try to rush.

You really should try both ways. Its all in personal preference. JB probably got rushed or has had kills stolen by rushers (no offense JB) and doesnt like them for that reason. But it is all up to you in how you wish to utilize your equipment and stats to get you the most kills.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

i have 99 range and claws too. i get alot of my money from pvp. i wear a neit helm, black dragon hide body, rune plate legs, barrows gloves, 99 cape, glory, diamond bolts and a rune cbow. bring your claws too, range them from the start and when they get low switch to your claws special (that is if they arnt praying melee) i get alot of kills like that or if i take melee only and risk a whip. people dont expect the claws when you hybrid with them. call if what you want, but it gets me kills and i dont have to risk much.

You really should try both ways. Its all in personal preference. JB probably got rushed or has had kills stolen by rushers (no offense JB) and doesnt like them for that reason. But it is all up to you in how you wish to utilize your equipment and stats to get you the most kills.

it is annoying yes but thats not completely all. you won't nearly as many kills so you won't get as much profit. you'll be lucky to just get 1-2 kills in 1 hour rushing tbh.

it is annoying yes but thats not completely all. you won't nearly as many kills so you won't get as much profit. you'll be lucky to just get 1-2 kills in 1 hour rushing tbh.

To be honest, it is alot of luck, because if you fail at rushing, they might try to kill you instead of running. And good pkers can get alot more kills per hour. I still say you should give both ways a try.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

• 2 months later...