Castle Dynastys

Iconic

The Kings and Dukes of Europe have gone and the knights don't know who to look to for orders, this leaves you: The Barons to attempt to reunite your country and maybe try to get a little bit more for yourself. Empires will crumble at your hands, men will die for you and Europe will be plunged into chaos. Welcome to Castle Dynastys, the game about conquest of Europe. Castle Dynastys is set in the 14th century

Resources

In Castle Dynastys there is three different Resources, Food, Wood and Gold; all have their different uses.

Food is gained by owning farms gameworldfarm.png

Gold is gained by owning minesgameworldmine.png

Wood is gained by cutting down tree's, this can only be done by giving the logger 1 Gold & 1 Food so you can effecttivally convert 1f,1g into 1w

To get hold of mines and farms you have to conquer them. To conquer a farm/mine you just need to send soldiers in, farmers/miners are just as powerful as standard soldiers and farms/mines will have a random number of workers ranging from 1 to 20.

Once you own a farm or a mine you will gain 10 food/gold from it every two days (two days = one economic year)

If a farm/mine is attacked you need to send soldiers to defend it otherwise it is taken over.

Warfare & Conquestt

Conquest of NPC castles works in the same way as conquest of farms and mines however they can have 1 to 20 standard and non standard soldiers that are more powerful. You can gain a castle off another player by attacking it with a higher number of soldiers than they are willing to defend it with.

Their are three types of units, Cavalry, Ranged and Infantry.

Ranged beats Cavalry.

Cavalry beats Infantry

Infantry beats Ranged

Their is also three classes of units, a higher class of unit will beat a unit under it whatever type of unit it is, the type only matters if the units are the same.

Standard - cost 1g, 1f/ 1

Elite - cost 2g, 2f/ 2

Imperial - cost 4g, 4f/ 4

The numbers at the back signify their power, it would take four standards to take down an imperial like it would take one imperial to take down four standards (everyone dies at the end anyway) it would take two elites to kill one imperial.

Ships require all three resources in a 1:1:1 ratio and the more the resources, the more powerful the ship.

It takes 1g, 1f to deploy any unit.

Player List

Grimdeath - Uk

Trol - Spain

Rocco - Switzerland

Retech - italy

Icu - France.

Mather - Norway

Map:

[hide]finalgameworld.png[/hide]

Please start right away, all players start with 10 of each resource and 10 of each soldier, please remember it costs 1g and 1f to deploy.

[Falador tavern]

Could you change the font for the gold? It hurts my eyes just looking at it. :S

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Retech & Rocco, done and done.

Mather, 1g+1f will equal 3 wood at a maximum depending on how much money and time you spend on it.

[Falador tavern]