Moblising Armies

Sy_Accursed

How exactly is this played by people after quick ranks and rewards?

I have a vague idea but I'm not sure of any details so as much info as possible please. Covering everything from game play to investments, troops, special units etc. etc.

Okay new questions as posted below:

Seems easy enough, what would be a good item to get cheapish for investing?

Atm I'm thinking air rune, especially if I self craft them cause I can make like 9 per ess or w/e

Also want rings are worthwhile? I'm obv thinking onyx and berserker for general and strength, but are seer and archer worth it? for the +8 to their stat rather than the +6 of onyx?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

For quick ranks and reward people suicide. You play seige with 10 light squads and 5 cannons. At game start you have them all attack the same part of castle wall and then you kill them all at 26 minutes left with your 5 cannons. Typically people invest max credits as well and get anywhere between 80-110% of them back as reward credits depending on your rank bonus so they have to spend as little time there as possible. CCs do exist to allow one team to win and get slightly better ranks/hour but you can easily hit the rank/hr cap on one of the dedicated worlds on your own.

Jammy2222.png

So in ideal running I wanna play 12 siege matches an hour and suicide them with cannon after 4 minutes have passed, and invest maximum each time to get reward credits?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

So in ideal running I wanna play 12 siege matches an hour and suicide them with cannon after 4 minutes have passed, and invest maximum each time to get reward credits?

Yes that's what I did. Dull but works. And yes as previously mentioned there is a 12 rank/hour hard limit on rank gain.

Jammy2222.png

It's worth noting that you'll run into a lot of people who will use heavy units and immediately attack you. I would sometimes throw a couple heavy units into my squad so I could last the entire four minutes. Also, consider sending one troop to each side of the castle so that you can keep a couple units alive if someone attacks. Most people suicide, so they'll kill your units for you at four minutes.

Personally, I got my 300 rank a bit differently, but I had to pay attention the entire time. I was able to get my 12 ranks in about 45 minutes. Less MA is better MA. :thumbup: I would still recommend suiciding, though. It's more consistent.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Atm I'm thinking air rune, especially if I self craft them cause I can make like 9 per ess or w/e

Also want rings are worthwhile? I'm obv thinking onyx and berserker for general and strength, but are seer and archer worth it? for the +8 to their stat rather than the +6 of onyx?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I used mind and fire runes, mostly. I had tons of them from slayer and barrows.

If you invest max credits every game till 300 rank, you'll have enough to imbue every ring (including dragonstone), get full lord marshal, a quest kit, and an elite locator. I think they're all worth getting. You'll have the credits anyway, so might as well. The warrior ring isn't too useful, but the other ones are.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Hmm if im crunching my numbers correctly If I only want the two rings getting rank 300 should just about cover getting all 4 outfits. I have a mission to fill my costume room and my goal atm for mid 2011 is to fill armour case and wardrobe, so I need all 4 lol.

And ooh fire runes sound good I guess they would be worth more credits than air runes and they are like 5gp cheaper

Plv6Dz6.jpg

A counter tactic to those who use heavy units is to use all light squads, and if they move to attack you, start moving your squads all over the map. If you do it right it is impossible for the heavy units to ever reach the light units (speed difference) and they will be forced to forfeit. This has worked for me many times, simply boring/evading/annoying the opponent to death. This requires a lot of attention though. Like Obt said, if you want consistent easy ranks, just suicide and wait.

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Hmm if im crunching my numbers correctly If I only want the two rings getting rank 300 should just about cover getting all 4 outfits. I have a mission to fill my costume room and my goal atm for mid 2011 is to fill armour case and wardrobe, so I need all 4 lol.

And ooh fire runes sound good I guess they would be worth more credits than air runes and they are like 5gp cheaper

Actually your best best is coifs. http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mobilising_Armies/Investments I've bought them without problems in the past, but it's better to use spare runes and stuff you have lying around first before buying in junk.

Jammy2222.png

mind runes are the best thing to use as investment credit. they cost 5gp each and are worth 6 investment credit. always have an offer for them in the ge, because if you consistently do MA the buying limit won't be enough for you.

if you play conflict and are good, you can hit the 12 rank per hour limit fairly often. i've had to wait 22 minutes to gain rank before. also, you'll get a ton of investment credits and be able to get everything you want, or make some of the money back.

fishing.gif