Need Armour advice

JohnTheCop

Alright so i have about 60mill of the pixle money to my name and im wondering what some good setupds for armour would be i mainly mellee but im occasional do avains/ drags with range. i will not use a whip no matter what as i am closing in on 99 str and id like to get it soon. here is my current setup.

Helm of nezzy

Glory

Legends cape

Bandos Chestplate

Bandos Tassets

Saradomin Sword

Barrows Gloves

Warrior Ring

Dragon boots

TBH the questions i want answered are....

1. is bandos really worth it? Bandos > Barrows?

2. ss or gs(could get bgs zgs or sgs) or d scimmy+rune def/ dfs or maybe even claws for spec?

3.What would your armour setup be with my money armont (willing to spend every pixelated penny if needed)

4. I dont have the points for slayer helm but should i still use a black mask when slaying?

5. anything else you got thatl help me decide?

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

trade glory with fury, you could trade legend with obby

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Your current setup is fine, but switch the glory to a fury.

1. It's worth it in some situations where defence isn't needed as much. If defence is needed then use Guthan Plate + Torag Legs. Although if you are praying use Proselyte Plate + Verac Skirt, or Verac Skirt + Verac Brassard

2. An SS is a lot better for strength, do not get a GS. You could get claws for spec.

3. Below:

Full Slayer helm/Helm of Neitiznot

Amulet of Fury

Proselyte Body

Verac Skirt

Dragon Boots

Abyssal Whip

Rune Defender

Warrior Ring

Barrows Gloves

4. You should ALWAYS stick to the black mask, and save up for that helm ASAP.

5. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I just want to know is that extra str bonus really worth it im wondering the impact it actually has?

I might buy and sgs just because i like the look :P and ill be training on some monsters where it would be a useful spec

THanks

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

I just want to know is that extra str bonus really worth it im wondering the impact it actually has?

I might buy and sgs just because i like the look :P and ill be training on some monsters where it would be a useful spec

THanks

Sgs is crap, an ss+claws would get you faster exp. If you really want a healing spec, just work on getting Seer's hard diary done for the EE.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

There's a whole topic in General Discussion about exactly that. Link

Buy a fury and get a better cape. Other than that (and the slayer helm) you're fine.