Display Names

Dexek

I'm very interested in the idea of display names, however I am curious about some things.

First off, will older inactive accounts be free'd up?

Secondly, when I try to obtain the display name I like, it is taken. However, when I search the members through the search function, no such name exists. Just curious if the search function is capable of finding the new display names, or does this mean that the name I want is from a locked or inactive account?

Thanks!

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

Secondly, when I try to obtain the display name I like, it is taken.

That could be someone's login name but he/she already changed his display. Not positive, though, since I don't know who you're talking about. :P As for your other questions, I can't answer them but I suspect someone will shortly.

hzvjpwS.gif

Secondly, when I try to obtain the display name I like, it is taken.

That could be someone's login name but he/she already changed his display. Not positive, though, since I don't know who you're talking about. :P As for your other questions, I can't answer them but I suspect someone will shortly.

Alright, well I'm looking for the display name "Derek". I haven't seen it post since I've been a member of these forums, nor can I tell if it's a newly taken display name, as the search function gives me no results. I just figured it was either a long inactive, or a locked account. Thanks though. |^_^|

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

The Administrative Team will free up older accounts if requested and if they meet very specific criteria. We will free up an old account for you if it meets all of the following criteria:

• It has not been used in three years from the current date
  • It has 0 posts
  • It has no "last signed in" date later than the account creation date

Or, we will also free up an account if the user who wants the display name change also owns the old account and can prove it.

If the name you are interested in meets the above criteria, PM the name to an Administrator :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The Administrative Team will free up older accounts if requested and if they meet very specific criteria. We will free up an old account for you if it meets all of the following criteria:

• It has 0 posts

Or, we will also free up an account if the user who wants the display name change also owns the old account and can prove it.

If the name you are interested in meets the above criteria, PM the name to an Administrator :)

How would we go about doing that? Only interested because Skull fits the criteria.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

• It has 0 posts

How would we go about doing that? Only interested because Skull fits the criteria.

Just PM an admin and we'll discuss it with you :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog