Best way to get bones/prayer exp?

noble_aloof

after i got 96 range/77 slay i decided it was time to get enhanced excalibur to stay at the top of my game. i spent the last three weeks (don't really play much) getting the stats for seers diary 3. all i need now is 70 prayer. i'm 60 right now. i calculated the cost to be between 9.2-9.7mil and honestly i only have a mil or two to throw around after i bought full armadyl. I'm wondering what the best way to obtain high level bones or prayer exp is and how i could do it on a budget? I considered continuing slayer but i only make 600k-1mil a full day of slaying and i'm not sure i can come up with the money to buy bones before the bonus exp weekend (which will be my last hurrah for a while).

tl;dr- i need a way to collect bones or get prayer exp without dropping my bank. if you suggest something simple such as "kill green dragons"- i would appreciate a setup or a reasonable time-frame.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Sell back your full armadyl (they are rising). use that money to flip. The bonus XP weekend has caused some items to have very predictable trends. Making 5m profit in 1 week should not be a problem. The other 5m can come from dailies (broad bolts, 64 bstaffs, herb runs, yak hides, MTK, greenman's ale, etc.) Then you'll be able to buy back Armadyl and get 70 prayer before Labor Day weekend.

Kill frost dragons, about 800 of them.

cool joke bro

Sell back your full armadyl (they are rising). use that money to flip. The bonus XP weekend has caused some items to have very predictable trends. Making 5m profit in 1 week should not be a problem. The other 5m can come from dailies (broad bolts, 64 bstaffs, herb runs, yak hides, MTK, greenman's ale, etc.) Then you'll be able to buy back Armadyl and get 70 prayer before Labor Day weekend.

maybe i'll sell the helm but i don't feel like hassling myself. i bought the plate in the high 18's some time ago. and as i'm a member of a flipping clan, i got very tired of it and recently bought arma skirt as my reward. I'm trying to stray away from flipping. i guess sticking to slayer/farming/fletching broads is still my best bet.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

after i got 96 range/77 slay i decided it was time to get enhanced excalibur to stay at the top of my game. i spent the last three weeks (don't really play much) getting the stats for seers diary 3. all i need now is 70 prayer. i'm 60 right now. i calculated the cost to be between 9.2-9.7mil and honestly i only have a mil or two to throw around after i bought full armadyl. I'm wondering what the best way to obtain high level bones or prayer exp is and how i could do it on a budget? I considered continuing slayer but i only make 600k-1mil a full day of slaying and i'm not sure i can come up with the money to buy bones before the bonus exp weekend (which will be my last hurrah for a while).

tl;dr- i need a way to collect bones or get prayer exp without dropping my bank. if you suggest something simple such as "kill green dragons"- i would appreciate a setup or a reasonable time-frame.

If you are going to be using a gilded altar or ectoing the bonus xp weekend won't have an effect on the xp you earn (shame because I have a few hundred to do)

Most of the bones I gather are from blue dragon slayer tasks in the cave under gu'tannoth south of Yanille. Bank runs are pretty quick and with 96 range and arma you should clock up a full load of bones (suggest you take hides as well and sell to fund bone buying) in a few minutes - no idea how many though as my range is only 80. I usually kill 10-12 depending on inventory space and it takes me about one minute per dragon (an estimate - never timed it).

iratebadger.png