I'm getting 99 cooking ( I have the gauntlets)

Guest Roast

Would you reccomend that I continue to use this method?: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Pay-to-play_Cooking_training#With_cooking_gauntlets

I have 76 cooking now, I'm typing this while I cook.

Please don't tell me not to get 99 cooking or to train something else, I just want to know whether the method I am doing right now is a good one. (I burn nothing at all.)

Pretty much the path I took (although I did sharks to 99 since rocktails didn't exist).

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

No I tried on the range in Lumbridge. (the noob range that burns less allegedly) That was a couple of weeks ago though. I just tried now on a normal fire from a log and cooked 28 out of 28 so maybe its new.

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

No I tried on the range in Lumbridge. (the noob range that burns less allegedly) That was a couple of weeks ago though. I just tried now on a normal fire from a log and cooked 28 out of 28 so maybe its new.

The Lumbridge range only works on lower level fish. And it's been circulating that they don't burn at 95 since they came out, so if you burned some recently, then it's false.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Well I hope that they don't burn with cooking gauntlets but Id be mad if that were true because I burned like 100 cooking without gaunts because I thought it didn't matter. For future reference someone should put in this theory for the Tip.it cooking guide.

Fisher 4 lyfe.

tinyslamHYT.png

86,674 to 99 cooking

36,414 to 99 fishing! (7/31/10)

Well I hope that they don't burn with cooking gauntlets but Id be mad if that were true because I burned like 100 cooking without gaunts because I thought it didn't matter. For future reference someone should put in this theory for the Tip.it cooking guide.

We can't put theories in our guides, we need actual confirmation before it goes in our guide.