The Lack of GMT Clans?

20Rice04

Makes me wonder: to make fights fair: why not start 3 hours earlier?

Really it's just stupid A GMT - BASED GAME focusses so much on those from the USA. They should be proud of where they live and focus on GB! (They even hinted next event would be at the USA, which is quite stupid and a waste of money/honour to get outside the country you live for an event OTHERS want you for).

because if fights started 3 hours earlier 80% of our clan would be in school on weekdays and have hangovers on the weekends

161nazb.gif

Really it's just stupid A GMT - BASED GAME focusses so much on those from the USA. They should be proud of where they live and focus on GB! (They even hinted next event would be at the USA, which is quite stupid and a waste of money/honour to get outside the country you live for an event OTHERS want you for).

because if fights started 3 hours earlier 80% of our clan would be in school on weekdays and have hangovers on the weekends

ahahah, so true lolz

~stares @ king yufei~

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Simple really. GMT clans are at a constant disadvantage when fighting EST clans in returning/large cap fights, meaning that they don't win frequently under those circumstances. The result is a pool of GMT'ers opting to join the larger EST clans for wins/bigger fights.

fisig.png

Fun and friendly GMT P2P clanning

Have hangovers on the weekends? Don't accept men with vaginas then. Your excuse for the weekend is poor, to be honest, you expect GMTers to stay up late if you were to set up a fight, but won't go out of your own comfort zone on a weekend?

mod1jv7.jpg

Because majority of the players are in the EST timezone? Also, for GMT players, they can fight in the EST timezone if they're willing to sleep a little later. For EST players, it would be a pain in the ass to wake up like 5-7 am in the morning to fight a pixeled war (unless of course, they don't have a life) Don't forget it's easier to stay up late night than wake up early in the morning lol. (I bet all of you should know that since we all know the pain of waking up early for school/work lol)

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

Because majority of the players are in the EST timezone? Also, for GMT players, they can fight in the EST timezone if they're willing to sleep a little later. For EST players, it would be a pain in the ass to wake up like 5-7 am in the morning to fight a pixeled war (unless of course, they don't have a life) Don't forget it's easier to stay up late night than wake up early in the morning lol. (I bet all of you should know that since we all know the pain of waking up early for school/work lol)

Or you can fight on a weekend and start at like 2pm est.

mod1jv7.jpg

So you think staying in on A SATURDAY NIGHT warring until 8am Sunday morning before going to bed is easier than getting up for a war at maybe 12.00(17.00)-14.00(19.00) est (gmt) on the Satruday? Staying up late at night I find tends to make it a pain in the ass getting up in the morning. I know I'd be pissed if I had to go to a pkri that lasted til 3am, then realise that in 3-4hours I'm going to have to start getting ready for uni/work/school.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

So you think staying in on A SATURDAY NIGHT warring until 8am Sunday morning before going to bed is easier than getting up for a war at maybe 12.00(17.00)-14.00(19.00) est (gmt) on the Satruday? Staying up late at night I find tends to make it a pain in the ass getting up in the morning. I know I'd be pissed if I had to go to a pkri that lasted til 3am, then realise that in 3-4hours I'm going to have to start getting ready for uni/work/school.

Then join a GMT clan? It's not the game's fault that it has more EST players than GMT. Sure you can fight on GMT timezone on a weekend, but what about weekdays? Clans PK/fight in weekdays too, you know. If clans were to fight at 4pm GMT, then the EST players (which has a larger population) will miss it, due to school/work. Last time I checked, there were more days on the weekdays than on the weekend.

I completely understand what you mean, but what can we do? Form more GMT clans? Well, only if people are willing to. It's up to you to convince them.

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010

I dont see why people [bleep] about timezones other than school work etc. I get up at 8am for 4 est wars(normally depending on dst) and other aussies/kiwi's lol. I got up at 4am for the MSSW too lol.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

I dont see why people [bleep] about timezones other than school work etc. I get up at 8am for 4 est wars(normally depending on dst) and other aussies/kiwi's lol. I got up at 4am for the MSSW too lol.

Because people don't want to play Runescape on a Friday or Saturday night when they can be out drinking? Or don't want to play at 8am when they can be sleeping?

mod1jv7.jpg

Have hangovers on the weekends? Don't accept men with vaginas then. Your excuse for the weekend is poor, to be honest, you expect GMTers to stay up late if you were to set up a fight, but won't go out of your own comfort zone on a weekend?

most of our members do not play scape on sunday because they are going back to college via bus or train, and sunday is the only day gmt clans accept and friday night is when most americans go to the bars because of football, we don't accept men with vagina's they just get a little carried away on friday night when they see their team winning. It's the same as soccer in europe it's on saturday night's for you guys but mid day for us.

161nazb.gif