Wow I feel like a total noob right now

Kirbyallstar

This is the most lost I've ever been. So basically, I finished all of my potion making for the bonus weekend. I used up all my pots and got to 92 herby from 81. Problem is....I have a huge multiplier left over.

I've already done my farm run and the circus.

Three options

1. Something you hate (get double exp in it for awhile to level it faster makes it not as bad)

2. Do something that is costly to level (Herb,summon (only 110% all weekend however), construction, etc.

3. Do something you love (Like train slayer as said get exp in three stats at once) would make the best benefit of the weekend by far.

1. Everything I hate can be done with sc tools or the penance horn. I'd rather play sc or ba.

2. This is what I want to focus on. I want to get my construction up, but there's sc tools for that. I want to get herblore up more, but I have no more supplies and supplies don't sell. And I don't summon or pray.

3. There's pretty much only 4 things I do in runescape:

Slayer - I'd rather do it when my multiplier goes down a little bit more.

Farm - I don't really care about levels, I pretty much only farm herbs for profit.

Dung - I don't wanna waste 30 mins looking for a team in w117, especially one that will accept me.

PK - does bonus xp equal VLS every kill?

All in all, I have no supplies either. So yeah, what the [bleep] should I do?

Lol, this is pointless, you say you don't wanna train slayer at your multiplier? Why not, you say you don't wanna' train any other skill at this time either. If I were you I would train time consuming skills as you always can train it later _With_ an penance horn aswell, that means more exp :)

or you just train slayer right away

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Hmm, well I take slayer as leisurely as possible. I have no need for getting 99 slayer like in a week; I'll get it when I get it. I just feel slayer is a skill that I'm comfortable getting over time, no matter how long it takes me.

Lol, as soon as I finished writing that sentence I realized that rc is a skill I really hate, and could use getting the levels in. So I've decided to do that. Thanks a lot for kind of helping me reach that conclusion :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I could use some help with rc though since I never train it.

Should I be doing ZMI at level 50? Also how much ess can I do an hour roughly w/o a familiar? I intend to be using my super engeries that I just made and won't sell.

People who use the logic of "I shouldn't do a skill this weekend cause of other bonus normally" are fools

Summoning & Prayer are the two no goes, 1 because jagex limited it to 1.1 multipler and the other because outside bonus weekend you can get 350% xp per bone.

All the combat stats can be bonused by sc armour normally.

All the non-combat stats can be bonused by brawlers, sc tools or penance horn.

The only two skills that don;t have some bonus attached to em would be slayer and dungeoneering.

Dungeoneering is a viable option, but some would argue it is a waste as you dont get double tokens which are tbf like the entire reason to do that skill.

Which leaves Slayer.

If you want to do a skill that won't make you lose out and cannot be boosted normally the only option is slayer.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

People who use the logic of "I shouldn't do a skill this weekend cause of other bonus normally" are fools

Summoning [is a] no go[es]... because jagex limited it to 1.1 multipler

saying that is foolish. wait until your multiplier is at 1,1 and train summoing because that extra boost will save you money as 10% saved on summonig is millions. its foolish to limit yourself to certain aspects of the game when they can benefit you so much

pilipod.png

Summoning [is a] no go[es]... because jagex limited it to 1.1 multipler

saying that is foolish. wait until your multiplier is at 1,1 and train summoing because that extra boost will save you money as 10% saved on summonig is millions. its foolish to limit yourself to certain aspects of the game when they can benefit you so much

How is it foolish?

When people talk of wanting to train in the bonus xp weekend it is generally accept they are referencing the ten hours of play time between 2.7 and 1.1 multiplier.

With this in mind trianing summoning is a no go as it is capped at 1.1, thus wasting the multiplier.

Of course when you get down to 1.1 and have effectively used up the bonus xp if theres time left summoning would be an option.

By why get 1.1x summoning xp when you have a 1.2 - 2.7 multiplier that will apply to any other skill?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Simply do whatever else you want and enjoy the bonus exp. I would personally train an expensive skill with the remaining multiplier so that you get the most bang for your buck.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png