Anyone Up for a Luring Team?

Hi,

i've been watching some youtube videos recently of a team called Project Genesis. They just do simple lures, someone pretends to be a failure and "runs away" from people until they are into multi, then they get piled.

I wanted to do this, but with higher level accounts. I am currently level 111 PVP combat, 118 when pouched. I have a few friends that may be willing to join that are of a similar level.

I'm looking for 3 - 4 others that have power weapons/half decent stats to join in. Claws, dark bow, hand-cannon, even a dragon dagger. Out of myself and the friends who may be willing to help, we would already have a barrager/blitzer, teleblocker, clawer and dark bower. So it isn't like we are short of much, we would just need a little more power for the quick KO.

So, if you are interested and preferrably 110 - 120 combat, please post here with your RSN and any other information.

Note: This type of luring isn't against the rules, it isn't as if they are being scammed into the wilderness, they know what they are risking and haven't been manipulated into risking, just into dying.

Another note: 57+ summoning would be an advantage, as it allows you to use the Spirit Kyatt scroll which hits up to 300 damage.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

This is why I never liked PvP - everyone involved is completely dishonest. Why can't you just kill people the normal way? I doubt you'll find much support on TIF.

Sorry, but don't i have a loot gallery with my "normal" kill loots? I'm not dishonest by any means, if people are stupid enough to chase into multi then they are practically killing themselves.

It isn't manipulating people in any way, it is their own (lack of) instincts that makes them chase someone. We don't manipulate the way they think, we just provide a kill opportunity and hope that they take it.

GuidesForScapers.png

Great, i have added you ingame, nice stats btw :P

I will contact you once we have enough people to get something decent set up.

EDIT:

Currently have 6 confirmed people in the team, including myself. I'm hopeful that i can still find another few people, but if you are interested make sure to post here.

GuidesForScapers.png

To the haters - don't bother. This is fine, learning the multi map is a basic part of pking. Bads deserve to get caught...

Id join you but I doubt you need a 1 def.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

Nope, sorry >.< Currently our lowest level is 102, and the only reason they are allowed in is because they can pouch to 109 and have trust/high levels. We are only really looking for 105 - 120, with some leniance. Thanks for the interest, though.

GuidesForScapers.png