2nd Annual Clan Awards : WINNERS OF 2005

Emp

Guest Lue_Dogs

I think GLADZ deserve a lot more attention. They are a very strong clan.

I'm not going to knock anything because its all opinions for the most part anyway. Though you do obviously know what you are talking about.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is DI most influential when most clans don't really care about them? Big, strong, most don't care.

Because most of the rules that clans follow were set by DI :wink:

I disagree with a few choices, but whatever. It's not my list, it's a list from a bunch of Alliance members mostly.

GJ to the winners for what it's worth.

Wait...how did DS win anything then :lol:

Ill always remember DS as the clan who used to screw around with TF at lvl 30 hob-gobs mostly because everyone was asleep and couln't fight with em :oops:

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

How is DI most influential when most clans don't really care about them? Big, strong, most don't care.

No wonder most of the rules allow DI to do something but others not, ahhh.... That explains everything :wink:

dimi2smallersc4.jpg

RS name Dimitrix

Leader of Clan Europe - secondary clan for all Europeans, ask permission from your main clan leader about joining.

di is by far the most influentail clan still around.

they made it so there is a differnce between luring and "hut clearing" when its basically the same just one involves the guy being at the computer and the other it doesnt matter.

i bet most rs2 p2p pking tactics were invented by them. i mean being the most feared clan in the wild they had to have some unique ideas that evryone soon came to fallow. and they also had i think the biggest part in making the honour system as we know it.

none of this was meant to be flames either if it came out that way im sorry

I disagree with a few choices, but whatever. It's not my list, it's a list from a bunch of Alliance members mostly.

Ill always remember DS as the clan who used to screw around with TF at lvl 30 hob-gobs mostly because everyone was asleep and couln't fight with em :oops:

Dunno, maybe their 300 members all registered here or something

tifsbti6oi.gif

No wonder most of the rules allow DI to do something but others not, ahhh.... That explains everything :wink:

Still waiting for your next stupid, off-topic reply to http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=362428&start=15

tifsbti6oi.gif

under 220 k :roll:

under 220 k :roll:

Thanks for the exact number, my life is now complete.

Btw, I really didn't care, in case you can't detect heavy sarcasm.

tifsbti6oi.gif

DS has 216 members, no more no less. I can see how a DI member could confuse that with 220,000 :roll:

AHAHAHHAA

I'm laughing so hard right now.

Can't breathe you're too funny. You're a real jokester.

ahahaha

tifsbti6oi.gif

why ds is the best clan of 2005? they cant fight without help from others clans lol, they lever/logout on sight on p2p and etc.. :)

Yep, this coming from the clan that said they'd completely crush us even on f2p within a month, but seeing that you've lost the last few major run-ins with us, you guys are living up to your word (y). The damage of having a large amount of suck ups with an average IQ of 70 can do to one's thinking ability.. :cry:

Proud Member of DS

DI has improved most and isnt the best clan? good job tip ppl lol....

3 things wrong in it...

1. Di isnt most improved(this is a year reward not a few months reward)

2. Ds isnt best clan- they might have won the war but being the best clan would mean that they own all the clans in general....and ds getting beat by everyone doesnt show that.

3. the isnt by far the most hounarable clan- they dont even p2p pk(ALL dishounarability is shown on p2p) so they shouldnt even attend at this category.(look at me getting a strike for saying this)

Roflmao, this coming from the person who has prayed 2 times 1 vs 1 with me :roll: Tried to pk me at greens, got owned, ran south with pray and still died <3 Then fought me at mb 1 vs 1, prayed and levered.

Proud Member of DS