2nd Annual Clan Awards : WINNERS OF 2005

Emp

with ds team work.. next year we will all be maxed out with one of the best pk line ups around for f2p mini wars...

if di dont think theres much tactics and stuff to f2p.. you better rethink and try again.. its where u fail.

btw lol @ kide dda and metal :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though these results don't mean much, i agree with most of them.

is it just me or does di seem to be flaming other recipients enough though they took out the majority of the awards? being labelled best clan of 2005 isn't everything :roll:

Wow, DS gets best 2005 clan just because they got lucky with a f2p war? They have leaders that helped AFK pk, they had leaders who switched capes in mini wars and said they were the other team because they were losing, so explain? What kind of good clan is that?

I can't stand DS, and I'd have a hard time believing that crap without pictures.

tifsbti6oi.gif

why ds is the best clan of 2005? they cant fight without help from others clans lol, they lever/logout on sight on p2p and etc.. :)

Yep, this coming from the clan that said they'd completely crush us even on f2p within a month, but seeing that you've lost the last few major run-ins with us, you guys are living up to your word (y). The damage of having a large amount of suck ups with an average IQ of 70 can do to one's thinking ability.. :cry:

umm last time i noticed i've won just about ever pk run in with u guys. remember last week? when u guys spammed for ever ds member to come fight us? it only took 20 minutes for u guys to get enough members to think u had a chance of killing us.

• 2 weeks later...

personaly, i think other clans are improving faster then Di :wink:

BTW im in DI and this is not a flame at all but just consider this.

Most of DI are flat 99's in melee and have been for months, they can't improve in stat wise. Now the clans with large amounts of members that were a few months ago level 105 are now taking advantage of RS2 training and AFK at bandits and now these clans flourish as they are gaining higher lvls.

If you kinda get what I mean, most of DI just have to sit around for everybody else to catch up.

even though i dont like di.. it makes sense :S

Not many people will have noticed but DI has improved loads. Our combat average and amount of members may be around the same but we went through a HUGE overhaul.

To be honest we were sorta at a low before the DS war. Our activity wasn't anywhere near where it should be. Alot of the older members weren't really into RS and were barely playing, we had alot of retired members also. Our power on p2p during aussie timezone was nearly non existant at this point.

After the DS war the leadership of DI knew there had to be some changes made. A few inactive sweeps were made (around 20 members being kicked). After a while alot of the old members didn't want to be dead weight in DI and alot were leaving until they were able to be active again (giving up their spot in a clan for a newer member that can be active). We'll be over 190 members for the first time ever soon.

You'll be seeing alot of fresh new faces when fighting DI now. Don't be fooled though, they are just as ruthless and deadly as our old members :wink: Our p2p aussietime zone power is now better then DS's , I think they are probably the only ones that has noticed that we've gotten stronger during that timezone. (Well DS and TD). Our activing is simply amazing now. We pulled around 90 people 3 days ago to fight RSD on p2p in under 15 mins.

Alot of clans are underestimating us now , Just dont be surprised if we pull at LEAST 140 people to our next war. Just remember you heard it from me first :wink:

aussie timezones, yesterday ali was in ds chat and he said theres less then 10 di online XD