House plan

Knight_Zaros

houseplan.jpg

"Home" Teleport will be the garden second from the bottom (south)

Above that would be the Menagerie.

Anyone have any comments, questions or concerns? I like the options of having multiple gardens together because it gives the house flexibility and lets you run to almost anywhere without having to open a door.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

you might want to rotate/move your chaple so that it is convenient to use your Glory mount while training prayer. Also, if you ever have some plan of making tablets or star seeking, move your study closer to the portal. If you ever feel the need to, getting to your costume room is going to be extremely annoying. I hope you plan to make one of those gardens a menagerie. In your picture, you can't get into you northern most portal room, while this won't physically be possible to make, I'd recommend making your House Plan an accurate representation of where doors will actually be, so to avoid any possible confusion while building your rooms and to just make the plan look much neater and easier to follow.

Also, did you mean to make it look completely random?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I didn't really mess with the doors but will pay close attention when building it. Menagerie is the second garden from the top right above the home teleport garden, thank you.

I never make house tabs but I may relocate the study for star gazing. Thank you. As for the design I was just trying to be symmetrical with gardens as the center piece, im considering putting the bedrooms upstairs. Then I guess you can say it looks like a turtle or something haha.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items