Mining or crafting

TheSpecialOne

To be honest i don't really know why to waste so much time on grinding a pretty much useless skill. It's not a great moneymaker at 99 even :/ just mediocre

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

How much money/time do you have?

If your lacking the money to start than crafting won't work, and mining is very monotonous. Best of luck in whichever you choose.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

It's not even good for money as i said. Runite mining isn't very good cash per hour, and can easily be beaten by easier to level skills as well. The only reason would be for the cape or total lvls.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Mining, getting 99 may not be usefull, but it can earn you lots of cash during the journey there. :thumbsup:

| November 2009: Fishing Skillcape Achived |

| January 2010: Red Partyhat Obtained |

| March 2010: Woodcutting Skillcape Achived |

| August 2010: Fletching Skillcape Achived |

Guest jrhairychest

Ok I think I do mining. I'm going to do coal trucks from 45-70 mining that should get alot of cash

You could powermine iron ore. I use the ardy cape tele to the monastary south of ardy where theres some coal and plenty of iron ore. Glory back to edgy when Im done or use duel ring to castle wars if you haven't got the glories or done heros quest. Iron will level you faster, if thats what you want, and it sells for around 235. Coal is 309 ea but you could probably mine two iron for every coal you mine at least.

You could either sell the iron ore, or trade it for gold ore (262 ea) and smelt the gold with goldsmith gloves from family crest quest for good smith xp. Thats if you've done the quest, or are able to.