99 Dungeoneering 2400 Total

dung99ingame.png

dung99grats.png

dung99rewards.png

99 Dungeoneering looked like an ambitious goal until the release of the Occult Floors. When those were released, a few hours with the same team yielded 70-100k for a 25 minute average floor and the exp flew by.

My bound items are Primal Battleaxe, Shadow Silk Hood, and 125 Law Runes. When I hit 100 dungeoneering, I will bind a promethium platebody. If I ever hit 120 dungeoneering I will bind either primal platelegs or a Blood Necklace on top of those. However if the rumors about purchasing a bind slot are true I'd get one of those earlier :P I've seen about ~15 Edimmu with 1 Blood Necklace drop, which I didn't bother binding. I've never seen a Soulgazer.

As for training, I'd recommend c1s on f2p for floors 1-29 and larges 30-47. I am a member of Dungeoneering Elites. I'd say that with the average IRC team an Abandoned floor takes 25-35 minutes and an Occult Floor takes 30-40 minutes. If you have the same team for a stretch of several floors, you will hit the best times which seem to be around 23 minutes per Abandoned floor and a tiny bit more for Occults. For the most part, however, I did dungeons in 30-45 minutes with randoms but stayed for several hours whenever I could onto a team with a tighter group, boosting my exp rates. Never use any world that's a themed dungeoneering world because those have the worst teams; you are better off soloing up to around level 80 than trying to make random teams work.

I want to max my total as efficiently as possible so here are some things I'm gunning for next:

Next Goal - Effigy Stats

-91 mining

-91 RC

-92 fishing

-97 WC

-93 Thieving

My next 99s after that

-Smithing

-Construction

-Slayer

I might get a few more dungeoneering levels based on how the Warped Floors are, but I want to max before going after huge DG exp. My least favorite skill is RC and I'll be using effigies from Slayer, penguin points, and daily effigy assists to get 99 from 91 without too much effort.

2496 Completionist

Wow. How can you survive getting that high a level? i've given up at 71, just got G2h and stream neck! >_<

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]