My Hobby!

knives669

Ok. I have a kinda weird hobby... When I'm bored, I like to draw people who are sitting around me. Most of the time, I show them and they want me to sign the picture and let them have it. I found a few of these pictures today and decided to share them with you, Tip.it!

This one had my signature on it, and I had to edit it out.

person117jw.th.jpg

person27pp.th.jpg

person39fn.th.jpg

person48vb.th.jpg

person50kr.th.jpg

Enjoy!

:D

3898000bYVcx.png

Nice sketches, they are mainly lineart so I think you should practice also sketching in more shading which can still be done with the same pencil in black and white. :)

I've been drawing for years and I still can't really get the shading part down. :( I practice alot though. I'm really working to improve my drawing skills. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

Nice sketches, they are mainly lineart so I think you should practice also sketching in more shading which can still be done with the same pencil in black and white. :)

I've been drawing for years and I still can't really get the shading part down. :( I practice alot though. I'm really working to improve my drawing skills. :D

Hehe practice best way indeed, just try different ways, some may turn out bad, but eventually you'll find someway you like.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Damn dude nice! I can't draw for anything, like literally. :cry:

I don't understand how people can draw that good...I mean, I have trouble with stick people basically and then I see this. It's to hard :P

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

I don't understand how people can draw that good...I mean, I have trouble with stick people basically and then I see this. It's to hard :P

It takes lots of practice. :D I get my practice from just drawing things around me. I like to draw people because I like to practice with folds in clothing. And, I really don't think I'm that good at stick figures. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

It takes lots of practice. :D I get my practice from just drawing things around me. I like to draw people because I like to practice with folds in clothing. And, I really don't think I'm that good at stick figures. :lol:

Yeah, my brother is good at drawing. I think I just don't have enough patience for it. I mean, I've tried drawing before looking at something, but I always mess up then leads me in a totally different direction and it sucks wagon.

I'm artisically challenged. :cry:

monkey24cv.png

|PERM BANNED ON MONKEY 933|

RSN--44warriorz44-|90 str|86 attack|70 def|85 hp|52 pray|102 cmb

--[Proud leader of Final Destination! http://z6.invisionfree.com/RSFinaldestination/index.php?

Requirements for FD!

Yeah, my brother is good at drawing. I think I just don't have enough patience for it. I mean, I've tried drawing before looking at something, but I always mess up then leads me in a totally different direction and it sucks wagon.

I'm artisically challenged. :cry:

Lol. I think everyone can draw. You just have to develop a certain view of things. And you have to be very patient. When I was drawing these people, they would often move and I had to wait until they got back into the same position so I could continue drawing. With the first one, I waited for about 25 minutes before I told him to put his hands back in his hoodie pockets. :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png

Ok. I have a kinda weird hobby... When I'm bored, I like to draw people who are sitting around me. Most of the time, I show them and they want me to sign the picture and let them have it. I found a few of these pictures today and decided to share them with you, Tip.it!

Dude. I do the same thing.. When im bored in study hall or spanish i just draw people from behind. I keep them all in a notebook, and i sometimes give it away to teh person i drew.

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~

Dude. I do the same thing.. When im bored in study hall or spanish i just draw people from behind. I keep them all in a notebook, and i sometimes give it away to teh person i drew.

Lol. Now I don't feel crazy! :lol:

3898000bYVcx.png