Fish Flingers advice

pgmr185

I'm looking to get a tackle box, so I'm giving Fish Flingers a try. I've played it twice and I've pretty much got the basic concept down, but I can't figure out how to get all six types of fish.

Supposedly there are six types of fish spread out between four locations, so two of the locations has two different types. But I can't ever seem to be able to find more than four types.

I know that I'm doing something wrong or overlooking something, but I can't figure out what. Can anyone help me out?

There was a CC that you joined and they'd help you get them all... Fish Fling1 maybe? Someone help me out if that's still an active cc (or the right name for it?)

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

As the person before me said - once you got 1 of each fish in all 4 locations, choose a tackle that doesn't fit any of the fish you found so far and run around with it, until you find the locations for other 2 fish. Then it's just a matter of finding the correct tackles for the last 2 fishes.

And as has been mentioned, you can try either joining the Fish Fling1 chat - always full of people ready to help you learn all the tips&tricks of that game - or read our thread on the official forums ?75,76,42,61107228"]here that has several different guides by various people for all parts of Fish Flingers.

Tafkan.png

[hide=Achievements]Quest Cape - 31st October 2009

68,238th to Fletching Cape - 7th February 2010

Champion's tackle box - 26th July 2010

Nomad killed - 4th of November 2010

140,305th to Woodcutting Cape - 12th April 2011

187,690th to Cooking Cape - 6th June 2011

72,234th to Fishing Cape - 7th July 2011

19,010th to Crafting Cape - 8th July 2011[/hide]

While you are trying to get 100% on a fish, once you get 100% drop down the list of caches and see if they are all the same species. If they are not you have a second fish species on that spot. If they are try once with a new range, the "opposite" bait and another hook, if that catches the same species you have 100% at, mode to the next location.

Keep track of the combinations you found so far, every bait, hook and range is used only once per game. This makes it easier to find the last few species combos as you only have to try 1 - 3 ranges, 1 - 2 hooks and 1 - 3 baits for the last 2 types of fish.

Playing a few games will slowly improve your result, just hang in there for a while.