Unknown Killers vs Polish Fighters

Unknown_killers

So your not mentioning that you lost round 1 and not congratulating PF on that? And for dropping and no pictures?

Alright then.

and ur still on our balls! not my fault u r horrible app got declined.

Like I said, Your balls are comfortable and like I said 3 other times, When I applied for UK I was only joking around, I was just gonna give my forums account to my friend who needed it. haha. :P

oh so thats why u kept begging me to overide the app managers and accept u? right. ur a joke.

If rizzle wanted to join your team, he could easily. Don't even have second thoughts on that.

^ Pretty much.

Not trying to brag or anything but I think I would get accepted if I tried my best to join.

Mmmm no you wouldn't due to the fact you troll on every and I mean EVERY single topic we make.

So your not mentioning that you lost round 1 and not congratulating PF on that? And for dropping and no pictures?

Alright then.

Like I said, Your balls are comfortable and like I said 3 other times, When I applied for UK I was only joking around, I was just gonna give my forums account to my friend who needed it. haha. :P

oh so thats why u kept begging me to overide the app managers and accept u? right. ur a joke.

If rizzle wanted to join your team, he could easily. Don't even have second thoughts on that.

^ Pretty much.

Not trying to brag or anything but I think I would get accepted if I tried my best to join.

Mmmm no you wouldn't due to the fact you troll on every and I mean EVERY single topic we make.

101028175023.png

Recruit me pl0x?

Alright then.

^ Pretty much.

101028175023.png

Im going to get you banned from tip it...

Alright then.

^ Pretty much.

101028175023.png

I'm going to get you banned from tip it for posting 20 times on each topic.

Mad?

Sad?

Recruit me pl0x?

Alright then.

^ Pretty much.

101028175023.png

I'm going to get you banned from tip it for posting 20 times on each topic.

Mad?

Sad?

GL =D> or :^o