Frost dragons loot

Dire_Wolf

I have Pack yak, i was just wondering if focusing only on Bones would grant better profit per hour. By other items i meant stackable included, good items that are good but not more pricey than bones.

Usually you should be able to pick up 2 items at the same time by clicking the bone and then an item just as you arrive at a pile, so picking up shouldn't be a major issue, but it's very hard to tell what is worth picking up or not. I've outlined some drops that i deem worthy or not on my guide so...(cries about having 3 frost dragon topics on H&A every day).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

I'd say pick everything worth a bit more than the bank scrolls the yak uses, also remember to alch all the metal equipment drops :)

They drop only Adamant kiteshield as far as i know, and i send those to bank with scrolls. And thanks for trying to give me a answer. My question is however still unanswered:P (Just saying).

Usually you should be able to pick up 2 items at the same time by clicking the bone and then an item just as you arrive at a pile, so picking up shouldn't be a major issue, but it's very hard to tell what is worth picking up or not. I've outlined some drops that i deem worthy or not on my guide so...(cries about having 3 frost dragon topics on H&A every day).

I know what drops are worth picking up and what not. I am just curious if maybe you could earn more cash by focusing on bones only. Do you have such info in your guide?

Assuming the normal drop from frosts is worth 1.5k on average(no visages factored in), you'd need to kill around 15 more dragons an hour for it to be worth it, which is more or less impossible. In any case, in an idea world, picking up those other drops shouldn't slow you down at all, so it's definitely worth picking them up. On my guide i've gone for a realistic approach to calculate which drops should be worth picking up and which should not be, and i bet there aren't any better theories around on that specific subject. Even though I haven't specifically said this, it's more than clear some drops are definitely worth picking up(as i wouldn't mention them otherwise). If you want a better answer that that i can give you, your only option is to test this out for yourself- none of us can emulate how good you are at picking or not picking those drops(and the majority of your question is about raw clicking precision/speed, not if the drops are worth anything).

My speed is as good as yours Xpx :thumbup:

Then you should definitely be picking up loot(and earn ~230k more an hour).