gem arrow heads

mageoftheage2

I can see it now...

*fires arrow* There goes my precious diamond *sob* I'm firing off my wealth *shoots another arrow and sobs harder*... yes I know, not funny.

More practically:

"Z0mg y0u st0l3 my pr3c10us g3m 4rr0w5 z0mg z0mg z0mg y0u n00b 1m g0nn4 g0 70 7h3 f0rums 4nd 73ll 3v3ry0n3 h0w 7h15 n00b 570l3 my g3m 4rr0ws z0mg 4rr0w 7h13v35!!!!"

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

How would it be very rare? Gems are pretty common, unless you're using onyx arrows, which would just be a waste.

We have to consider realism though, although it would make the arrow sharper, anything except diamond and mabye d stone, since we don't know how dense it is, would shatter on impact of armor.

Anyway, there isn't a real point to it.

Small Children Scared Count:3

22dr.jpg

Most gems are hard, yes; but then so is glass. Like glass though, gems are also brittle. No, it isn't a good idea realistic-wise or game-wise. Remember the arrow-thieves rant too.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

How would it be very rare? Gems are pretty common

Anyway, there isn't a real point to it.

Not to all players. They're xp, moneymakers, etc. to many.

However, I do agree there's no point to it :)

lpinkus

More practically:

"Z0mg y0u st0l3 my pr3c10us g3m 4rr0w5 z0mg z0mg z0mg y0u n00b 1m g0nn4 g0 70 7h3 f0rums 4nd 73ll 3v3ry0n3 h0w 7h15 n00b 570l3 my g3m 4rr0ws z0mg 4rr0w 7h13v35!!!!"

Dude, how long did it take you to write that? As someone who never speaks pker/moron, that seems incredibly difficult.

And no, that's not an insult to you. I know you were insulting the morons who do that...I'm just really impressed you were able to mimic them like that.

124 Combat

Retired Echo of Silence Council

http://rseos.com/forums/