Wizz's Top Games you should play

Wizz

I'm mostly a story plot person than I am a gameplay and graphics person. So most will be RPGs.

Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy Color)

zeldalinksawakeningbig5.gif

The story for once breaks out of the pattern of "Save the Princess" routine. They game puts you in a different world, a place where there is none of the other elements of any other Zelda game. Link's Awakening has more of a somber tone, as you explore the Island to find a way back home you learn and interact with the people of the Island. Instead of just having a single mindset of saving the princess the mindset is too see the interaction between the many characters and you. I admit this game made me tear up at the end.

Bioshock Series (PC, Xbox)

bioshock25998329.jpg

Bioshock is a your first person shooter but unlike any other first person shooter of its time it was popular for its story and not its online play. Biochock, like Link's Awakening, places you in a world in chaos and despair. In an apocalyptic city full of monsters you start of as a character looking to help someone in need while saving yourself -- and it turns into a story about finding out who you really are and the truth behind rapture. Whats sets this game apart from any other apocalyptic game is the moral system that's in the game itself, the Little Sisters. Through the Little Sisters the game gives you the option of helping a human in need and getting little rewards or to kill a human being a reap the rewards-- and it is these decision that test our own morality that affect the storyline as you progress through Bioshock.

Portal (PC)

portal6646472.png

Portal is a puzzle game in which you the player must escape a facility run by a rouge computer with false promises of cake. The gameplay is awesome as the sarcastic villain GLADoS taunts you at every puzzle, and the ending just leaves you asking for more. This game is really hard to describe until you play, I promise you there will be fun to be had, and maybe cake.

Beyond Good and Evil (Gamecube, PC)

beyondgoodevil17245367.jpg

The title practically explain it. The game puts you in the seat of a reporter who is involved in a Resistance Movement on an alien conspiracy on her planet. Its is up to you to reveal this the truth about the sudden disappearances of people and thwart the plans of evil. This game really does know how to put the player's emotion into the gameplay as this futuristic action adventure game unfolds.

Phoenix Wright Series (Nintendo DS)

ace27601247.jpg

The Phoenix Wright games are different for it's time. Unlike some shooter that takes places in WWII in a fight against Nazis, Phoenix Wright is a good adventure game with great interaction and storyline with an awesome OST to boot it with. It challenges you mentally to think laterally while challenging your morals in order to find the truth. With a lovable cast the Phoenix Wright series has a great story line that brings alot of emotions to the player. It'll make you laugh, scoff, awe, cry, and scream the word OBJECTION!

Professor Layton Series (Nintendo DS)

professorlaytonandthecu.jpg

The Professor Layton games are a series of puzzle games in a mystery investigation game. The game-- like the PW games, make the player think outside the box, to think laterally. Each game has it's own series of mysteries which involves many elements like a murder to helping a boy find his lost shoe. The story surrounding the main character really does enrich the players completely, with Unwound of Future making this player tear up at the end.

Kingdom Hearts Series (Playstation Consoles)

kingdomheartsii20040924.jpg

The Kingdom Hearts series is a mix of Disney and Final Fantasy elements. It tells the story of the never ending battle of Light against Darkness. It teaches the sappy lessons of the heart and friendship while teaching good morals and ethics. Show the true light inside every heart, along with the darkness. It has a great cast of characters and a good fighting system that keeps growing as you progress more and more.

These are the 7 games/series I recommend someone to get into if they want a good story.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Beyond Good and Evil, hells yeah. : D It was also available on Xbox, but I'm just being picky. I've always wanted to check out Phoenix Wright, but that would mean having to get a DS, and that's too much effort/cash for me. D:

Nice list, on the basis of the four that I've actually played, heh.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

I've only played BioShock.

Every list I see makes me want Portal more. I might.. Oh god... Have to... Pirate it.

Its free on Steam.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I had Portal, but had to get rid of it and lost the key-code.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I've only played BioShock.

Every list I see makes me want Portal more. I might.. Oh god... Have to... Pirate it.

Its free on Steam.

no, pirate it anyway

Everyone's list keeps on getting shorter and shorter. Come on, mine was 22 items.

I think longer lists devalue the point of making it a top list anyway. If you have to make a top 10 list out of 30-40 games, those 10 are the best. If you have to make a top 30 list out of 40, less so.

What I want to know is what happened to the "Top 10" lists. Now its X games you should play. I like top 10 because it's short but long if you think about it, plus its ranked.

The hell is that? O_o

Valve's primary source of distrusting their games. Valve made Portal so...it's on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/about/

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Portal aint free no more.

Oh it was a one-time deal? Damn I thought it was forever since Portal 2's coming out.

siggy3s.jpg