A few suggestions.

brickwall32

There are a couple of things that I think would be nice to include into RS, I am listing them here since I am currently f2p. The list that follows is just what is currently on the top of my mind.

-F2p should be able to bake a potato, we have potatoes, so why can't we bake them, though we do not have butter, we do have cheese.

-In my view there are a few flaws in the crafting guild. There is no needle or thread, though there is a crafting shop to the south, so this is more of a personal complaint. For member's there are several items they can craft out of glass, yet, in the crafting guild, there is no access to seaweed or sand, the introduction of these items will also give more credibility to my next suggestion,the fact that there is not a furnace. Though there is one a good way away in Falador. The introduction of a furnace would be a bonus since it would take less time for the crafting of jewelry (since you could then go straight to the jewelry store, or to the Rimmington general store.), plus, it would allow you to make glass there, if the ingredients and tools are placed in the guild. I think that a cavern underneath the crafting guild would be useful for these. Only member's would be able to gain access to it. It would have an outlet to the sea that would allow seaweed to wash up, it would also have some sand and a furnace.

-The cooking guild should be updated as well, or at least the area around it. The guild itself has always been lacking. The only bonus it had was the free grapes, chocolate, apples, cake tins, and a windmill and sink. Though it does have its few and limited advantages, it does not offer much. It should have a more advanced section of it and a member's section, though they could both be the same. With the introduction of farming, we now have things such as apple trees. Instead of having apples spawn on tables, why not have a small orchard or garden area. This area could have apple trees, some grain (since the nearest source is south of varrock, which even if you had banked the grain, you still would have picked it a good way away from the guild), maybe a dairy cow. A churn would be nice in the guild as well.

- I think the crafting of a few more simple objects should be included in the game. Think, jugs and cake tins seem to be metallic, can't we make them. A bucket would be nice to make, though it seems a little difficult, since it just isn't carved out of a single piece of wood. There is also pickaxes, I mean, is there any real reason for people to not make them. We can make a hatchet, why not a pickaxe.

-Though I have not seen it myself, there is mention in the treasure trails guide of 'gilded' armor. I am guessing it would be rune, but why can't it be made. You have armor, you have gold, get an anvil, hammer the gold down, and put it on the armor. Ta da, gilded armor, you could even make it for just rune, with a very high crafting and/or smithing lvl, then it could still be rare. The gold trimming could be done to, and for only certain armors. In fact, I had previously mentioned the decoration of weapons and armor, would give more use to gems, gold, and silver.

-Element attack bonus for magic spells. Think about it, there are ice warriors, what would be good for ice warriors, a fire spell. They are made of ice, heat is bad, simple connection. Fire giant, how bout some water. Though, earth and air are a little difficult, I got nothing for that.

-Clothes, why can we not make any clothes. There are leather items, but what about clothes. We have wool, needle, thread (what is thread made out of anyway), spinning wheels, and looms. There is everything to make them, but we can't.

Well, if you read through all that, thank you, and please, tell me what you think.

Well I suppose being able to weave mage robes and then enchanting them with magic would be nice. Elemental attacks might be a bonus I suppose. Potatoes are secondary, they aren't too important anyway. I agree with the flaws of the crafting guild and the cooking guild. Yes, they should be expanded on a bit, especially the cooking guild. Jugs might be additions to pottery, but the cake tin is uneccessary: it is not a container object, you only need one to make cakes. No, we shouldn't be able to make gilded armour: it is meant to be a symbol of wealth and luck. It will make them worthless.

I support: tailoring, cook/crafting guild extension, elemental advantages, craftable jugs with pottery.

I object: cake tin crafting, gilded/trimmed armour crafting and free player potatoes.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

-F2p should be able to bake a potato, we have potatoes, so why can't we bake them, though we do not have butter, we do have cheese.

Pointless...

-In my view there are a few flaws in the crafting guild. There is no needle or thread, though there is a crafting shop to the south, so this is more of a personal complaint. For member's there are several items they can craft out of glass, yet, in the crafting guild, there is no access to seaweed or sand, the introduction of these items will also give more credibility to my next suggestion,the fact that there is not a furnace. Though there is one a good way away in Falador.

This is why there is not a furnace in the mining guild, nor an anvil in Al Kharid or Port Phasymatys, etc. RuneScape, however easy it is now compared to in Classic, is meant to have you work for your skills. If that involves taking a whole extra 30 seconds to walk up to fallador, so be it. This also addresses your point below:

The introduction of a furnace would be a bonus since it would take less time for the crafting of jewelry (since you could then go straight to the jewelry store, or to the Rimmington general store.), plus, it would allow you to make glass there, if the ingredients and tools are placed in the guild. I think that a cavern underneath the crafting guild would be useful for these. Only member's would be able to gain access to it. It would have an outlet to the sea that would allow seaweed to wash up, it would also have some sand and a furnace.

-The cooking guild should be updated as well, or at least the area around it. The guild itself has always been lacking. The only bonus it had was the free grapes, chocolate, apples, cake tins, and a windmill and sink. Though it does have its few and limited advantages, it does not offer much. It should have a more advanced section of it and a member's section, though they could both be the same. With the introduction of farming, we now have things such as apple trees. Instead of having apples spawn on tables, why not have a small orchard or garden area. Because it would have to be members only in a place relatively commonly used in free worlds This area could have apple trees, some grain (since the nearest source is south of varrock Again, they wish for you to have to work for your levels, which even if you had banked the grain, you still would have picked it a good way away from the guild), maybe a dairy cow. A churn would be nice in the guild as well.

- I think the crafting of a few more simple objects should be included in the game. Think, jugs and cake tins seem to be metallic, can't we make them. A bucket would be nice to make, though it seems a little difficult, since it just isn't carved out of a single piece of wood. There is also pickaxes, I mean, is there any real reason for people to not make them. We can make a hatchet, why not a pickaxe.

I believe their reason for this is that pick axes are a small yet useful money drain because no one can get them from anywhere but stores.

-Though I have not seen it myself, there is mention in the treasure trails guide of 'gilded' armor. I am guessing it would be rune, but why can't it be made. You have armor, you have gold, get an anvil, hammer the gold down, and put it on the armor. Ta da, gilded armor, you could even make it for just rune, with a very high crafting and/or smithing lvl, then it could still be rare. Yea, Level 111 in both... The level 99 smithers and crafters would jump on this faster than anything, it would not stay rare longer than a day, I think. The gold trimming could be done to, and for only certain armors. In fact, I had previously mentioned the decoration of weapons and armor, would give more use to gems, gold, and silver.

-Element attack bonus for magic spells. Think about it, there are ice warriors, what would be good for ice warriors, a fire spell. They are made of ice, heat is bad, simple connection. Fire giant, how bout some water. Though, earth and air are a little difficult, I got nothing for that.

-Clothes, why can we not make any clothes. There are leather items, but what about clothes. We have wool, needle, thread (what is thread made out of anyway), spinning wheels, and looms. There is everything to make them, but we can't.

Well, if you read through all that, thank you, and please, tell me what you think.

Overall, my point is that RuneScape is already easy enough to get levels in, your first few suggestions just make it easier. Elements would make sense, as would clothes, although I don't see the point in clothes.

To use Toxicologists method:

I support: Tailoring, Crafting Jugs and such

I am Neutral to: Elemental Advantages

I object to: Guild Extensions, Making of Treasure Trail Items, and Free Player Potatoes.

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

There are a couple of things that I think would be nice to include into RS, I am listing them here since I am currently f2p. The list that follows is just what is currently on the top of my mind.

-In my view there are a few flaws in the crafting guild. There is no needle or thread, though there is a crafting shop to the south, so this is more of a personal complaint. For member's there are several items they can craft out of glass, yet, in the crafting guild, there is no access to seaweed or sand, the introduction of these items will also give more credibility to my next suggestion,the fact that there is not a furnace. Though there is one a good way away in Falador. The introduction of a furnace would be a bonus since it would take less time for the crafting of jewelry (since you could then go straight to the jewelry store, or to the Rimmington general store.), plus, it would allow you to make glass there, if the ingredients and tools are placed in the guild. I think that a cavern underneath the crafting guild would be useful for these. Only member's would be able to gain access to it. It would have an outlet to the sea that would allow seaweed to wash up, it would also have some sand and a furnace.

-The cooking guild should be updated as well, or at least the area around it. The guild itself has always been lacking. The only bonus it had was the free grapes, chocolate, apples, cake tins, and a windmill and sink. Though it does have its few and limited advantages, it does not offer much. It should have a more advanced section of it and a member's section, though they could both be the same. With the introduction of farming, we now have things such as apple trees. Instead of having apples spawn on tables, why not have a small orchard or garden area. This area could have apple trees, some grain (since the nearest source is south of varrock, which even if you had banked the grain, you still would have picked it a good way away from the guild), maybe a dairy cow. A churn would be nice in the guild as well.

-Though I have not seen it myself, there is mention in the treasure trails guide of 'gilded' armor. I am guessing it would be rune, but why can't it be made. You have armor, you have gold, get an anvil, hammer the gold down, and put it on the armor. Ta da, gilded armor, you could even make it for just rune, with a very high crafting and/or smithing lvl, then it could still be rare. The gold trimming could be done to, and for only certain armors. In fact, I had previously mentioned the decoration of weapons and armor, would give more use to gems, gold, and silver.

I agree with:-guild extensions

-clothes

-elemental bonuses

Disagree:-potatoes

-making of treasure trail items