Grenwalls

JacTise69

So I have three main goals right now.

1. 85 Dungeoneering, not for frost dragons, for the tokens for the rewards I want.

2. 90 Herblore

3. 95 Prayer

To do this I am mixing it up between some solo dungeons until I hit 50 at which point me and my friend are going to duo, farming runs for herbs, managing my kingdom all on herbs, and grenwalls as they provide better than average income (I'm 99 hunter) from the spikes and herbs to also help with my herblore goal.

So I've heard its worth smoking traps at grenwalls, but I don't see how its possible between casting fruitfall, dropping bones, setting up/tearing down traps, and baiting said traps to fit that in. Should I buy a bonecrusher when I have the tokens even though its not in my list of wants just to free up that time to smoke traps and therefore get more gp/hr?

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

So I have three main goals right now.

1. 85 Dungeoneering, not for frost dragons, for the tokens for the rewards I want.

2. 90 Herblore

3. 95 Prayer

To do this I am mixing it up between some solo dungeons until I hit 50 at which point me and my friend are going to duo, farming runs for herbs, managing my kingdom all on herbs, and grenwalls as they provide better than average income (I'm 99 hunter) from the spikes and herbs to also help with my herblore goal.

So I've heard its worth smoking traps at grenwalls, but I don't see how its possible between casting fruitfall, dropping bones, setting up/tearing down traps, and baiting said traps to fit that in. Should I buy a bonecrusher when I have the tokens even though its not in my list of wants just to free up that time to smoke traps and therefore get more gp/hr?

it is worth it to smoke traps at grenwalls.

As for casting fruitfall, you need to learn to cast fruitfall/set traps/drop bones/baiting traps/etc in the proper order.

You can do certain actions simultaneously or near simultaneously if you do them in the right order. I don't remember what.

As for the bonecrusher, it depends on how high of a DG level you intend to get.

I'm 108 DG and I have over a million DG tokens sitting around, that I have nothing really spend on.

If you intend to got hat high, the decision is obvious.

If you don't intend on getting 100 dg, you might not want to.

Naaxi.png

Well I've gotten the trick for burying bones/setting up a trap/casting fruitfall all at once (in that order). So bonecrusher wont be needed anymore. Ill try smoking some traps today after I hit 50 dg. Right now im averaging 800 spikes an hour without smoking. Thanks grimy for the tips.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword