Herblore Habitat Interview!

Hey guys,

As you probably already know, Jagex has released a new herblore-themed activity earlier on November 24th http://services.runescape.com/m=news/herblore-habitat

We are pleased to let you guys in on a syndicated interview Jagex has offered to run for all Platinum and Gold support level fansites. Unique questions will be chosen from the pool of questions sent in from each fansite and they will be answered by Jagex staff who worked on this RuneScape content. Questions need to be focused only on the Herblore Habitat update, as it is developers from that part of the new content who will be responding to your questions.

If you are interested in participating, please post your question for Jagex here before Friday morning (GMT), which is when these questions will be submitted to Jagex. Once this topic is locked, no more questions can be accepted.

As an added bonus, Jagex has also provided a little more concept art for our Jagex Page. They can be viewed under batch five with the exclusive image being the one on the top.

Let the questions roll!

1.png
generic_signature.png

- Why did jagex, a company famous for babying the idiots of the community (Wilderness Ditch, doomsayer warnings, and other inane measures for idiots) - Not release a tutorial for such a lengthy, large and somewhat unclear game?

- Why is this game so slow in terms of gameplay speed? it's a farcry from efficient - the payoffs for the speed hardly seem worth it.

- How did jagex feel about it inside the office before releasing it ? In my 9 years of playing, it's probably my least favorite content ever released.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

A friend and I were wondering:

For the menu-condensing update, why not just add an option to remove the examine feature?

Also, supposedly after the recent update, entry into Waterbirth requires 3 people instead of the previous 2. Is this a glitch? Is it true at all?

-There are a few vines (withered vines, pungent vines) that are currently only useful as bait, and not for potions.

Do you have plans to implement potions that use these items?

-Is it safe to assume that the constitution potion idea has been scrapped?

-Can you leak the equation for the weekly bonus XP for catching all God-Jadinkos and Normal-Jadinkos?

Pretty please with a chinchompa on top?

-Scrolls of cleansing work on the new Clean Juju Herb + Juju Vial -> Juju Potion (unf)

but not Juju Potion (unf) + Secondary -> Juju Potion.

Was this intentional?

-Are the God-Jadinkos inclined towards any habitat combinations?

In other words, would a Zamorak Jadinko be more inclined towards a Dark Pit each week, than say a Saradomin Jadinko?

Or is it uniformly random?

-It seems some Jadinkos only drop certain types of seeds.

Carrion Jadinkos seem to only drop Herb Vine seeds in my experience for example.

Are certain Jadinkos actually restricted to certain drops? Or perhaps this is just a matter of personal luck.

If they are restricted, can you provide information on what types of drops each breed of Jadinko offers?

-Where did Papa Momba's Zombie Farmer assistant come from?

Naaxi.png

Do you plan on releasing any combat (namely constitution) related potions soon?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Are the Herblore Habitat herbs going to be used for more potions? I mean, currently the only herbs used for multiple potions are Samaden and Shengo. (not sure if I got the names right, but meh)

What's going to happen to the update that was intended for the week in which Herblore Habitat was released?

a70c7.png

I'm now locking this so I can get the questions shipped off to Jagex :-)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast