Windows 7 Laptop/Computer

SoulWars

Hey,

I'm looking into buying a new laptop or desktop with Windows 7. I'm going to use it for running MSN, Skype, YouTube and RuneScape at the same time (with the maximum graphic settings applied). I'm not experienced in ICT and I don't know the differences between Quad or i7-processors, for example, so if you could either recommend any or explain those, I'd gladly appreciate that.

The main brands I've been considering are HP, Dell, Acer (although I've had some bad experiences with Acer) and Sony (Vaio).

The budget is around £1200/1500 euros/$2000.

If you are in Denmark and don't need it for cod5 or something, i would suggest something like this: http://www.komplett.dk/k/ki.aspx?sku=610603#extra

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Go with Acer. Best value for money at the moment. A mate of mine bought a low end Acer laptop for his girlfriend ~£430 GBP and it runs LoL, Skype, MSN and Youtube simultaneously perfectly.

Acer Laptop 1 - That's my first recommendation if you want to spend quiiiite a bit. But this is my second, more reasonable recommendation which has extreme value for money and will do what you want, and more. Acer Laptop 2 - Oh, and another thing... It's shiny. :D Ebuyer have a sale on that laptop at the moment, but shop around. Once you've find one that your heart is set on, make sure you shop around. Could get it cheaper! :D

New sig to come!

Easier to buy from Komplett since they have support in his country. And supports the local economy.

My mistake, I thought Ebuyer worked overseas aswell as the UK - I know they have a US version, thought they would have had others. But yeah, I think the model of the laptop bared more importance than the website it is bought from. ^_^

New sig to come!

My mistake, I thought Ebuyer worked overseas aswell as the UK - I know they have a US version, thought they would have had others. But yeah, I think the model of the laptop bared more importance than the website it is bought from. ^_^

No, they ship outside UK too.

I'm just saying that it's easier to handle with customer support if the company has local representation, if a problem should arise.