world 1 lag

yomom1919

in world 1 they should automaticly downgrade the graphics and such so that you wont lag out every second. i doubt many people will care since its basically only used for trading. i dont mean low detail - like, but just nothing you dont need, like plants and wall stuff.

happiehour.jpeg

it's the number of players that make it lag. because so many players from different parts of the world are playing runescape in one server, of course it's gonna lag. Unlike the other servers where the people from the area usually play in that server. unless i am wrong????!???????.....or is it just a crappy server. who knows. you never know until you hack into the core of server 1 and discover it's orgins. thus begins the quest of world 1: the mystery of the lag...

Sup noobs.

Did JAGeX say, "Ok we made a world called world 1 just for trading so it should have lots and lots of people"? No, JAGeX didn't create world one and told people to flock to it. It is players who flock there automatically. So no, JAGeX doesn't need to compensate for something not of their doing.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Did JAGeX say, "Ok we made a world called world 1 just for trading so it should have lots and lots of people"? No, JAGeX didn't create world one and told people to flock to it. It is players who flock there automatically. So no, JAGeX doesn't need to compensate for something not of their doing.

where have you been? mmorpgs like this try to accomidate to their increasing players. ie: world 100+. so yes its not there doing, but there the company, and your the customer and the customer never does favors to the company, its the other way around. you obviously arent very business-oriented.

happiehour.jpeg

where have you been? mmorpgs like this try to accomidate to their increasing players. ie: world 100+. so yes its not there doing, but there the company, and your the customer and the customer never does favors to the company, its the other way around. you obviously arent very business-oriented.

Actually, I think Tox's point was well made. We all know JAGeX is business-oriented, there's nothing wrong with that. No need to get flamey.

However, I do support a trading area/world.

lpinkus

Well, I don't see anyone quitting Runescape because World One is too laggy, so why should they put the effort into doing the detail switch thing?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~