reporting people

sparky697

to start off with, i never report people. and second of all, i never post rants.

so i was in duel arena, and some dumb pure with a 0 o 0 o name was there. and he switched "ranged" off at last minute and i caught it. so then im like no thanks noob. and then he started swearing at me and i told him i was gonna report him. then he's like "if you can figure out my name i'll give you a cookie" then i was so pissed cause i couldnt find out his name. they should make it to where when you click on "report abuse", you can then right click someone and click accept. of course, there would be a "are you sure you want to report (persons name)?

please read and tell me your thoughts...

diabl0_915.png

This has being suggested many times, but anyways...

*Signed ~Toxicologist~

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

making it easier to report someone could only be better, because its helping out Jagex and everyone else in rs...not to mention the fact that half the ppl that are breaking the rules have "o 0 o 0 o 0" names that are extremly hard to report...if its been suggest many times before then it goes to show how much ppl like this idea

newbankofrsyq0.gif