Which account should I make Members?

LePaintedMain

Cut to the chase:

I haven't played in about 1.5 years, I just started playing again around 2 days ago, when I created Patchkenix.

I used to be a member on my account Fullrune619.

Anywho, I'm going to become a member this weekend, but on only 1 account.

Which account should I become a member on?

Patchkenix's stats:

Everything is 1 besides,

9 Def, 42 Range, 16 Mage, 11 Dungeoneering, 31 Constitution, 10 Mining, 4 Cooking, 17 FM'ing, and 15 WC'ing.

Questpoints: 11

Fullrune619's stats, etc.:

Can't be bothered typing it all out, so here's the link..

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/hiscorepersonal.ws?user1=Fullrune619

Dungeoneering is 5.

Questpoints: 237

Done most of the important quests: Desert Treasure, Monkey Madness, RFD, Legends', Heroes', Elf questline up to Roving Elves. etc. No GM Quests done.

Got full Void Melee and Range.

Have around 600k.

Completed Zammy, Sara and Guth prayer books.

Have Ectophial or w/e it's called.

Have Holy Wrench.

No Fire cape. :(

It might seem like an obvious choice to you to choose Fullrune619 but yeah..

If Patch becomes a member i'll make him a range tank.

If Fullrune619 becomes a member i'll just go back to what I used to do.. laid back range training to 99 and a few other skills, and a bit of boss hunting.

Also, a quite big factor for me, what are the rules about changing you characters name? Eg, it's temporary, it's not a complete change (I still log in with Fullrune619), etc.

Because I hate the name Fullrune619..

Anyways, thanks for any help and of course, you opinions.. ;P

LePaintedMan.png

Fullrune619, no question.

And your name change is permanent. You won't use fullrune619 to log in once you change your username, you'll use whatever you change it to. Fullrune will be available for a period of time, then it will become publicly available.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It depends on which you'd rather do: pking or general playing; for me the choice is obvious but it's not really something you can give advice on. If you are leaning towards pking I might hold off until the soaking damage update comes around and we see how much of an effect it will have, as it'll probably change what kind of pure you want. And yes, you can change your display name but you still have to log in with your original account name.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

Fullrune619, no question.

And your name change is permanent. You won't use fullrune619 to log in once you change your username, you'll use whatever you change it to. Fullrune will be available for a period of time, then it will become publicly available.

really? I've changed my name to grimy bunyip.

And I've been using my original name to log in for just over a year now.

just how long is this period of time? is it dependent on how old your account is?

Naaxi.png

You still log in with your original username, I still log on with my original name (my account was made in 2002) and I've changed my name 3+ times and I've had my latest one for ages. The time it takes for someone to take your old username depends on how long you had the name.

You still log in with your original username, I still log on with my original name (my account was made in 2002) and I've changed my name 3+ times and I've had my latest one for ages. The time it takes for someone to take your old username depends on how long you had the name.

I started Fullrune619 around 3 or so years ago, how long would it take for my name to change to it so it doesn't have the visa versa arrows and my new name in friends list?

LePaintedMan.png

I started Fullrune619 around 3 or so years ago, how long would it take for my name to change to it so it doesn't have the visa versa arrows and my new name in friends list?

Probably a couple months, I'm not sure.

But if it bothers you that much, you can change your name twice and only the most recent one will show up when they hover over it in your friends list ;]

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]