Horses, Carts, Wagons

banditking77

You know what?!

I'm tired of using up all my runes on teleporting!

I'm tired of only being able to cary 28 ores when mining!

I'm tired of my energy bar draining like it's nothing, but refilling like molassas!

But, most of all, I'm just plain tired of walking all the time!

So, here's my solution:

How about incorperating horses or horse-like animals into the game? the horses would have to be fed, of course, but would loose energy alot less than us humans. And, to go with them, there could be a wagon-thing that the horse could carry that have additional storage and seating. Of course, the horses wouldn't be able to go down ladders or most stairs, so you couldnt use them in some areas (like the dwarven mines) unless new entrances were installed. After horses, the possibilities are endless: dwarven-style coal powered trains or automobiles, little dragon-things that help in battle, etcetera.

I'd appreciate coments, and I'll appolagize now for grammar, spelling, and ranting. :twisted:

But we already have horses... Pay Diango 150 gp and you get one :lol:

This is not exactly an original idea, JaGeX put in toy horses simply because of all the people asking for horses... I personally don't care, if you can't waste a little extra time walking, don't. I rarely teleport or run, most of the time I walk, sure its slow, but its free...

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

First off, no horses. No., no, no, no, no. Have you done a search on horse sugesstions? People suggesting it has become a joke, really.

RS is not meant to "easy" or "hard," but yes, there is clicking and walking involved. That's the game. It's not a first person shooter. The intrigue is simpler, but that's what it is.

Finally, as you said, this is a rant. It should have been posted on the rants board.

lpinkus

First, no. Think of the lag, and it really isn't that needed.

Coal trucks and toy horsies. Meep!

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~