christmas ideas....!

Sake_Samurai

i would like to share some ideas of mine on christmas events, that would be nice to happen, but could disapoint many.

1)Bars selling eggnog

2)general stores with "wrap" option (...Buy 10, Wrap 1, Wrap 5, so on..)

3)snow

4)snowball fight mini-game, with f2p too.

5)decorated houses

6)reindeer replacing unicorns temporarily, and when you kill one, santa appears and gives you a bucket, and some coal, while saying, you have been naughty this year. you cant kill another one, because when you try, it says, "i don't want santa to think im really naughty, ill leave the reindeer alone"

you can add more..

the following song can be repeatedly fed into little kid's ears:

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm a tellin' you why... CAUSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU LITTLE F***

:D

knightsoforderse9.png

The only drink I want Runescape doesn't have... is water!!! Heck, you should be able to drink jug-fulls of water!!! How on earth do Runescapians live without it??? (Yes I know, in mediveal times they drink ale instead of water as water is often polluted and dangerous... but Runescape isn't based on any time period, is it?)

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

the following song can be repeatedly fed into little kid's ears:

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, I'm a tellin' you why... CAUSE I'M GONNA KILL YOU! I'M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU LITTLE F***

:D

OMG THAT WAS FUNNY AS HELL :!:

ok back to the topic theyre all pretty good ideas, except for the houses,well they didnt have elecrticity back then did they?