someone please help me! stupid keylogger

bubbasider

ok, im going to make this short and try to be calm. in 1 week i get hacked twice by the same guy. I send 2 msg's to jagex and they don't do anything about it except reply with a automated response. I took their advice and downloaded AVG free and zonealarm. I NEED a program to get the keylogger off my computer and fast. More depth into the storey. I got hacked, set a pin, then on the last day i check and i have 3 hours to go. Ok sweet right? then i invite friend over, do science exp. I get on runescape a few mins. ago and find that HE canceled it. and there is no use changing my pass untill the keylogger is gone. So can someone pleast help me and fast!

bubba :cry:

What I lost if you care

whip

1.8m

tons ofrunes

tons of arrows

full rune

and others

I Frug I (35)

Always looking for friends.

hmmmm well wow thats a lot of links lol. i got a few. scanned didnt really know what i was doing. and i dont know which one would be best for a keylogger? and i would be embarrested to post a log cus this is family pc and iunno who goes where :? :lol: could ya suggest one? and give the link if you can? thanx

bubba

I Frug I (35)

I would be embarrested to post a log cus this is family pc and iunno who goes where :? :lol:

bubba

:oops: unless you really really suggest it :? i will if you or some1 tells me to again

bubba

p.s. i searched,scanned,and cleaned my pc too. seems to runs faster too lol.i did a search on rs in search and found A exe file. couldnt figure out anything from it. just said runescape[Caution: ExecutableFile] and a bunch of letters and numbers. so yeahs i gave stuff i made today to a rl friend tho. I also set a new bank pin. this noob better not cancel -.-.

I Frug I (35)