1. 1. What 99 next?

• Fishing
    • Thieving
    • Construction
    • RuneSpanning
    • Hunter
    • Divination NO THIS IS THE WRONG CHOICE
    • Aiel is too shit to get 99s

yeah. All the other ones just kind of suck but frem boots/EEE.

Only 4 fishing levels from Fally elite though, and 3 rc from Karamjama.

3 smithing, 9 fishing, 12 theif, 8 hunt, 7 rc levels to 90+ all (39 total levels)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

120610000346.png

THAT'S NOT A LUCKY DIVINE

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

• 1 month later...

120719125452.png

last buyable to 90. Just hunt (draconics), rc (afk runespan), fishing (afk cavefish with cots, fish flingers, c2s), and theif (mkf w/ ahk?) left

DM0Yq2c.png

120724134043.png

made 90m staking one day, 2000 overloads+extremes, 500 super prayers for 94->99

DM0Yq2c.png

• 3 weeks later...

wUlZP.jpg

crap elite reward, decent xp.

DM0Yq2c.png

• 1 month later...

bNbhd.png

Mhu3g.png

+fury kit from an elite+arma gloves

DM0Yq2c.png

• 1 month later...

pkhAX.jpg

82->90 theif this weekend hopefully.

DM0Yq2c.png

Y3MHE.jpg

82->90 this weekend.

DM0Yq2c.png

• 2 months later...

stats as of Dec 17 2011

111217012117.png

current stats:

6FWv2.png

goals for 2012:

goals for next year:

99 summ

99 slayer

92 con

92 woodcut

92 mine

200m+ bank

all completed but the bank (10m/200m).

big gains in 2012:

95->99 prayer

71->87 RC

74->93 con

92->99 herb

73->90 theif

76->91 craft

97->99 slayer

80->93 mining

78->90 smithing

78->92 fishing

93->99 FM

97->99 summ

173 total levels and 90m total xp gained.

5 99s

highlights of 2012:

Mhu3g.png

120408174325.png

GiwcT.jpg

goals for 2013:

99 dg

99 agil

90+ all

99 farm

99 con

max PoP

MA rings

DM0Yq2c.png

hell yeah! 7 more days!

DM0Yq2c.png

• 1 month later...

70% of the way to pincers...should be getting 4th ship and hitting 30 plates and a third scrimshaw tonight.

edit: failed 7 plate voyage at 90% w/ merchant :sad:

DM0Yq2c.png

EGUKN87.jpg

DM0Yq2c.png

400 total and top 1k overall in 07scape. Making a gmaul/range pure. So much cooperation, and old friends back, it honestly feels like the old days (well except the switching to modern to check ports :razz:)

DM0Yq2c.png

• 2 weeks later...

WWCmi0a.png

From The World Wakes spins.

TWW was really easy (died a few times to the spirit orb things at the end...), but great story, totally didn't see guthix dying /sarcasmbecausepeopleinGDdontknowhowtousespoilertags.

It's nice to see how OP our character (and Lucien for that matter, jesus) is.

• Like 1

DM0Yq2c.png

• 3 weeks later...

full testu now, was playing with it at bgwd and got b2b tassets and shield, then I got crashed by a bunch of 5th grader 140s in shit gear so I left.

Also basalisk and cockatrice heads from filling masks, ty sofscape.

DM0Yq2c.png

another set of tassets, a hilt and an effigy that got me 96 agil at bandos tonight. All the crashing is kind of annoying, ruins the entire boss.

DM0Yq2c.png

BCP+2 effigies at bandos today, when my voyages come back Ill have some tetsu (ha, Mierin I spelled it correctly).

And yeah, unless you can get 90%+ of the kills I don't even get why you'd try crashing. Some guy with drygores tried to crash me today (I had chaotic claw+eee) and ended up going 8 kills for me to 1 for him, he was mad.

DM0Yq2c.png

NO

another 2 effigies, a shield and a hilt at bandos last night. Sold tetsu legs for 20m this morning.

DM0Yq2c.png

I am the effigy king.

Trying to forge royal cbow, not really sure when on the fourth form Im supposed to brandish it, I've now killed her 4 times without forging it. Oops.

DM0Yq2c.png

I am the effigy king.

Trying to forge royal cbow, not really sure when on the fourth form Im supposed to brandish it, I've now killed her 4 times without forging it. Oops.

forged it

DM0Yq2c.png

killed 20 QBDs in ~2 hrs today, starting to get the hang of it. 5m in loot for ~2m/hr in profit.

DM0Yq2c.png