1. 1. What 99 next?

• Fishing
    • Thieving
    • Construction
    • RuneSpanning
    • Hunter
    • Divination NO THIS IS THE WRONG CHOICE
    • Aiel is too shit to get 99s

subj top from zgwd tonight, all gwd journals but nex now.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

2 helms and 6 (!) shards at bandos tonight. Also cleaned my bank so I decided to take bank pics!

6PPD8g2.png

TDr4Lvb.png

8OJgdWF.png

8SvU0E5.png

qbGESrg.png

EFu1Ymk.png

suZKq8e.png

value:

HtwdiFs.png

bought arma/bandos sets anticipating PoP armor sucking post armor update.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

did some hardmode BGWD tonight, it's uh.. hard.

Grarr has 3 special attacks and ~2.5x as much hp as normal mode. Didn't notice any defensive buff.

Special attacks are

"Grarrdor Mad": He hits anyone in front of him for ~1-2k hp repeatedly until they move, run to the side of him to avoid.

"Grarrdor Smash": Hits anyone in front of him (in melee range?) for lots of damage, following this attack the ceiling collapses hitting 1-2k damage every time you get hit. Run away from the ceiling attacks. I feel like there should be a better way to dodge this attack, it's basically just 30 seconds of madly running around the room.

"Grarrdor Protect": all damage taken is reflected back, I just attacked minions for adrenaline/ss healing.

He also seemed to hit a bit harder with his standard attacks. In the 2 kills I got, I received 11 snap seeds and 15k (less cash? good job jagex.)

DM0Yq2c.png

Kiln is terrible at KBD.

[hide]

pGDjOOf.jpg

[/hide]

DM0Yq2c.png

tetsu legs #4 sold 11m

DM0Yq2c.png

He also seemed to hit a bit harder with his standard attacks. In the 2 kills I got, I received 11 snap seeds and 15k (less cash? good job jagex.)

Hardmode Graar is so op. His smash attack is ridiculous. He does actually drop more gp, friend received 80k in one drop when we went duo yesterday.

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

yeah smash is a pita. Needs to work more like icefiend's imo, so you can actually run away from it and dodge the damage.

Bought a chaotic staff. Way better then drygores at glaccors. 12/100 shards.

DM0Yq2c.png

died with DL chaps for 4m (same as helm? lazy jagex!) because they wouldn't sell at 3.5m or buy at med, basically zero market for them then.

DM0Yq2c.png

I think I just won the award for worst elite clue ever: 18 anti ++'s, 2 snap seeds, 3 merekats, total of 8.7k

DM0Yq2c.png

8K78y9i.jpg

yay warbands

DM0Yq2c.png

and 99 craft is banked!

DM0Yq2c.png

MuBV5bC.jpg

wanted 2400 total to be 90+ all but warbands :/

Also 93 craft and 94 fletch today

DM0Yq2c.png

95 fletch tonight, that or mining should be next 99 (will be 96 mining in 2-3 days of WBs)

DM0Yq2c.png

97 wc, 94 cook and 95 cook today. Some combination of 96 mine/97 farm/92 smith tomorrow from WBs, as well as either a few cook, craft or fletch levels.

DM0Yq2c.png

96 (maybe 97 as well) cook, 97 farm and 96 mining today.

EDIT: yep 97 cook

• Like 1

DM0Yq2c.png

l15G9Fk.jpg

now time to continue watching movies while I train fletch.

DM0Yq2c.png

And 96 fletch for another 3 level day. Could be 4 (92 smith) if I get unlucky with WBs.

DM0Yq2c.png

How do you keep the video on top of the game?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I'm using an AHK script:

!a::
WinGet, currentWindow, ID, A
WinGet, ExStyle, ExStyle, ahk_id %currentWindow%
if (ExStyle & 0x8) ; 0x8 is WS_EX_TOPMOST.
{
Winset, AlwaysOnTop, off, ahk_id %currentWindow%
SplashImage,, x0 y0 b fs12, OFF always on top.
Sleep, 1500
SplashImage, Off
}
else
{
WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, on, ahk_id %currentWindow%
SplashImage,,x0 y0 b fs12, ON always on top.
Sleep, 1500
SplashImage, Off
}
return

alt+a with window selected toggles it on and off

DM0Yq2c.png

92 smith from WBs tonight. Didn't have any time for fletch today :/

DM0Yq2c.png

How exactly would I get that script to work? What programs do I need?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

http://www.autohotkey.com/

download that, copy-paste that code into notepad, save it as filename.ahk

DM0Yq2c.png

98 fletch tonight. 93 smith and 97 mine from WBs in the next few days

DM0Yq2c.png

97 mine from WBs tonight. Not much playtime when working 12 hour days :(

DM0Yq2c.png