URGENT- How do i get to Dagganoth Kings?

Katastrophi

Can't you just walk by the obstacle now because of an update? At least that's what i heard :ohnoes:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Actually what need to happen is that at least 1 Person needs to be at the Walli side and another person needs to be at the Rock Crab side. Take your Throwing Axe and put it on LONGRANGE and SPEC like you always do, but now take a step back (the person at Rock Crabs needs to do this). The it will only knock over two. The person from the Walli side will be free to move past the door-support and "attack" the other one that opens up the path for you.

You ca still do it with two. You just need to open both the door at the Rock Crabs and the Walli's and each of you need to go into a seperate one. But whoever had the Rune Axes needs to be at the Rock Crabs part.

You ca still do it with two. You just need to open both the door at the Rock Crabs and the Walli's and each of you need to go into a seperate one. But whoever had the Rune Axes needs to be at the Rock Crabs part.

There's enough of a delay to open the switch doors on both sides and still have two people get in place?

hzvjpwS.gif

There's enough of a delay to open the switch doors on both sides and still have two people get in place?

Yeah. You dont even need to do it with perfect clicking either. Me and a friend did it yesterday and even with a sudden 2 second lagg and a misclick or two i still made it in time