Travaux Pratiques Encadrés

Omar

In the french school system, 11th grade students have a semester to type up a research which ties into two of their classes. Mine are Economical Sciences and History. The topic of my project is the mutation of the music industry since its creation in 1877. We've decided that our production would be a website. What do you think about this design? http://industriedudisque.comze.com

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You mean "introduction"? That's french for--ta-ta-taaah!--introduction. The image is meant to be in English, I didn't make it. Thanks for the bump though! :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Free webhost, always inferior. Try again.

Wow. I really hope this doesn't happen when I hand it in...

It works, it's quite simple but that's OK.

A few things I would change:

The title on the top could use a bit more room, change it from being an image to actual text and maybe change the font a bit, what I would do is make it bigger but turn off the boldness. Give the body text a bit of room to breathe with line-height (1.5 or so). Maybe continue tweaking it so that the less important information (Say, the page numbers and the Previous/Next links) stays out of the way, although I think you've done a good job of that already.

C2b6gs7.png

I used an image because ClearType looks bad on large text. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll work on it :)

Really? I'd been looking for a solution to this forever. Great to know it's not available for XP. :thumbdown: