Question for Xbox 360 owners...

Mercifull

Does the wireless controller have to be in line of sight to the xbox?

Can you for example point it away from the xbox and it will still work? Or use the controller while snuggled in bed?

I originally assumed it was proper wireless but then I saw an infrared reciever on the front of the 360 and that requires line of sight :(

xbox114690lo.gif

If som1 could give me an answer that would be great. Cheers

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Nope it runs pretty much the same as previous wireless controllers which use radio waves 2.4ghz was the frequency i think they stated. So its not infrared......I have a wireless controller and my xbox is upstairs i went downstairs as far away as i could and press the A button and had my little brother watch the screen and he said the xbox picked it up and jumped (that was more than 30ft and thorugh a few walls)

as long as there isnt a thick concrete wall between you itll work :wink:

Thanks for your assistance peeps ^_^

Lock plz

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

on the box its says range 30 ft. or something of that nature.. i went about 80ft. out my garage, and my i was messing with it and my friend was sleeping by the coutch.. i kraked up my 12.1 surround sount 100% (yes 12.1 i have 2 sub stations... ) :) im special... then on the xbox i selected the loudest song i had, which was some death metal stuff.. walked outside and pressed LE BUTTON! and he got woken up :)... and i blew a fuse after about 30sec. of blairing music.. thankfully i had another.. :)

ahh good times

to answer ur question.. yes have no worries.. :)