A tiger and some muscles

unknowz

So, some of you might've been wondering if I had quit drawing. The answer is : of course not! :mrgreen:

I have however slowed down drastically due to school, but I still draw in my sketchbook occasionally. Here's 2 drawings I did this week. I might post more later depending on me getting access to a scanner again.

A tiger

tigreb.png

Anatomy of the arm&leg

muscles.png

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

Loving the Tiger thats really nice.

The anatomy's good too i was just like lol why?

2880_s.gif

[spoiler=Clans]Current Events Leader of Tal Shiar Alliance

Current Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians

Current Old School Power Ranger of Team Power Rangers

Current Member of Clan Europe

Ex Member of Team Dark Legacy (R.I.P)

Ex Paladin of Old Age Militos Deci

Ex Leader of New Age Militos Deci

Ex Early Veteran of Pk Masters (R.I.P)

Why draw anatomy? Because figuring out how muscles move during action has always been one of my weak points, and I've figured that it would be logical to start by knowing their general placement.

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

Thanks To:reddawn509, Hoopster211, JacobRyan, navyplaya, bigsword33, Ferahgo28, speedofsound, Goldwolflord, unknowz, GonAndGary and born2die

The anatomy looks good, except for the shoulder/arm, I think. Personally it seems the connection of arm too shoulder is really weak.

Asfor the Tiger? Its drawn well, looks good, but I suppose lacks visual punch. The tones aren't exactly deep, leading to a picture which looks less full.

Good stuff unknownz, good to see you posting :)

lampost_sig_stark.png

Don't know, the arm looks fine to me. The muscles could be a bit bigger I suppose, but other than that I don't see the problem. Gotta remember that there's other underlying structures that can't be viewed from this angle too.

As for the tiger, it's only a sketch, not a fully rendered drawing. I'm afraid I'm not too good with further detailing using traditional media (for now :wink: )

borderedsh0ai8uxj5.png

The tiger looks fantastic! I think it will look even better with more work on shading and tonal work :D

I hate to sound mean but the anatomy just looks average. Try it on a larger scale perhaps, really focus on the detail. I like the hat :)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I hate to sound mean but the anatomy just looks average. Try it on a larger scale perhaps, really focus on the detail. I like the hat :)

Actually the anatomy is impressively accurate (From what little I know), especially the muscles. I've been trying a lot of anatomy myself lately, and it can be quite hard.

C2b6gs7.png