a suggestion to add to the Bestiary

qpz0

for those who are seeking to train their warrior i think it would be a very useful idea to add into the status of every monster posted their MAX HIT. then people would have a better idea of the kind of monster they want ti fight

in addition, for those training using fast attacking weapons i think that the bestiary should also include HOW MANY of monsters or creatures spawn in a given location

obviously for anything exceptions you guys can think of that does not cover killing for money or exp such as the fight caves, this number would be 0 or not shown

Moved to Website Discussion. ;)

With the recent addition of absorption to armours the max hit you can be attacked with will vary depending on what you have equipped which means this info won't be very helpful in determining the damage you will receive.

As for the spawn numbers, take a monster like a goblin, which can be found all over Lumbridge. Counting every goblin across Lumbridge could take ages which is time and resources I'm not sure the website crew have to put into this.

With the recent addition of absorption to armours the max hit you can be attacked with will vary depending on what you have equipped which means this info won't be very helpful in determining the damage you will receive.

As for the spawn numbers, take a monster like a goblin, which can be found all over Lumbridge. Counting every goblin across Lumbridge could take ages which is time and resources I'm not sure the website crew have to put into this.

Thanks Gan. ;)

Adding on to what Gandorf said, as far as I know, we simply don't have time for something like this. It would be a rather nice thing to have for early level training or for pures who want to calculate exact xp/hr, etc.; but for the average player it wouldn't be as useful. Who knows, maybe we can implement it in the future! Thank you for taking the time to help out the site, though! We appreciate it! :)

~Bows

alright for the spawn numbers i think it is unnecessary, i agree with you.

for the max hit this would be useful for pures trying to train with few for no def lvls so they know what they are up against.

ive always wondered: i see a lvl 25 goblin. whats that monsters max hit on me with no armor, i ask the question again how bout with no armor and lvl 1 def?

this "monster max hit" number is simply to state in numbers how strong their attack is IF you had no armor or def lvl

then people would have a more accurate idea of what the monster is capable of hitting (in terms of numbers)

Thanks Gan. ;)

Adding on to what Gandorf said, we simply don't have time for something like this. It would be a rather nice thing to have for early level training or for pures who want to calculate exact xp/hr, etc.; but for the average player it wouldn't be as useful. Thank you for taking the time to help out the site, though! We appreciate it! :)

~Bows

good call

l just that i started a new pure account and its going to have lvl 1 def all the way with iron armor

i just looked at the combat calculator, 99 attack, strength and constitution and the rest lvl 1 results in lvl 89 combat

does anyone have an account with those stats??

It would probably be easier for us simply to get the max hits by using the Monster Examine spell in the lunar spellbook, I'll discuss it with the rest of the crew and see what they think.

hmm thats a good idea. i was a member at one time but didnt do much but get fishing exp. can you post a screenshot of that spell? im just curious what it looks like

It would probably be easier for us simply to get the max hits by using the Monster Examine spell in the lunar spellbook, I'll discuss it with the rest of the crew and see what they think.

hmm thats a good idea. i was a member at one time but didnt do much but get fishing exp. can you post a screenshot of that spell? im just curious what it looks like

Just click the link and it will take you to the Lunar spellbook guide, where you can read about it. :)