Divine Forces Day Out

The Observer

I don't feeling like writing a long topic. While i was raging for losing 10$ from a football match i got highlighted on IRC. Divine Forces decided to mass up and AC our fellas :cute: , Reign Of Terror who were fighting The Titans.

Massed up for around 15minutes and walked up to mossies with 100 opts (NON-PVP). Me and 3 other DF got attacked by a rev and Roel (A-freak1) ran north and logged with the rest of DF. 2 minutes later he was told by the almighty Runites12 that he was demoted and Da Man04 would replace him.

Anyways we logged in world 136 with 170opts + and hit VR at H2, they logged out right away (Arma150 for pro logger!) .

Than Dennis went at mossies waiting for EoS to login. Everyone was losing their patience but as soon as we saw Eos logging in East of Mossies we jumped on their ass and cleared them all. Afterward we heard ROT vs TT ended and both Eos and VR logged in. We started feasting on them 2v1 and they logged out as soon as they saw TT's 60opts pile non-mand pk. There we re also Rot members sniping EOS/VR which never had a main pile during this fight.

DF starting : 55 People on TS( 170 opts ) ( Picture missing )

110107231235.png

110107232705.png

DF ending : 65 People on TS

110108013906.png

Post you pictures !!!

Great job today Divine Forces ! Keep up the good work and Sign up for The Titanic !!

Shoutouts

* EoS for peaking 42 on teamspeak

* DanC for stepping it up

* Divine Forces for peaking 66 on teamspeak

FOR THE LULZ :

bucket-sand_~IE082-046.jpg

j0xPu5R.png