*-*-*NEW QUEST*-*-*

dbostwick

This is my idea for a quest

"must have completed Priest in peril, Druid Ritual, and The Grand Tree."

1) Talk to the Varrock Librarian. He will tell you that he found an old book in some rubble.

He says he cant open it because of a magical barrier. He will ask you to go find a way to open it.

2)You must fetch "1 redberry, 2 Red spider eggs, 1 feather, a vial of werewolf blood, 1 crushed giants bone,

and an herb called gallo weed that you can find in the swamps. Combine them and bring the potion back to the

librarian. He will say that it is not strong enought.

3) He will tell you to go to a wizard and get it powered up. He will also ask you to get it blessed by the

priest from the quest "Priest in Peril"

4) The Priest will ask you to bring crushed rune essence. Bring him this and he will bless the

potion by adding blessed rune powder (also found in my other quest Aramets potion) to the potion.

5) The wizard will require 5 law runes, 7 nature runes, and 1 fire earth water mind and cosmic rune.

6) After they have blessed and enchanted the potion, bring it back to the librarian. He qill break

the seal and read a passage: "Long ago a very mighty creature roamed the lands. He cause madness and

destuction with his powerfull ring, helm, and hammer. 3 mighty Wizards Finally defeated him and

using the last of their magic, locked him in a cave protected by a wall of magic. They then made 3 orbs, 1 red, 1 green,

and 1 blue. These were the keys that unlocked the cave. They were buried in their tombs and were lost..."

7) The librarian will give you a map he find in the book. The map will lead you to the cave. The cave is still sealed with magic.

8 )A ghost apears at the cave. He is one of the ancient wizards that locked the evil beast away. He will tell you that the beast is somehow getting

stronger and that he needs you to find the other wizards tombs and retrive the stones from them.

9) The first wizard is located at the swamps. The townspeople will tell you her tomb is north of here. The wizard will ask you a riddle. Answer correctly and

she will give you the stone. If you fail you have to kill a lvl 100 demon for the stone.

10) The second wizard is located somewhere below The Grand Tree in the mines. You will need a pickaxe and

in the north part of the mine you will find some loose rocks. Behind these lie a tomb. A Black ghost will apear and will

attack you. It will be lvl 89. After you defeat it the real wizard ghost will thank you for freeing him and will

give you the stone.

11) Return to the the cave. There the last ghost will ask you if you have the stones. If you have both he will give you the

last one. He will ask you to enter the cave and defeat the monster once and forall. The magical shield will drop and you can enter.

12) Upon entering you will fall down through the floor. You will find yourself in a maze. Each room will have a monster that will drop

a key to open the door into the next part of the maze. In the center you will find Daloroth, a giant, lvl 200 stone golem with a helm that looks like a stone

,a giant Rock hammer, and a ring.

13) After defeating him he will merge into the floor and a trap door will open. In this trap door you will find 3 pillars with red, green and blue fire.

Daloroth will be healed and have gained 10 levels. Kill him again and place the stones in the pillars.

14) He will drop a Giant stone. You will be teleported outside. The 3 Wizards will apear and grant you 1000 xp in any 3 skills.

15)Return to the librarian and he will look at the stone. It turns out to be a chest. He uses a key he finds in the book and opens it.

End quest

reward- Daloroths ring- +5 defence to slash, stab, crush, ranged and magic.

Daloroths helm- +10 strength, + 10 defence to slash, stab, crush, ranged and magic.

Daloroths Hammer- Same stats as dragon mace but looks cooler

You can kill Daloroth for fun after the quest for ores and weapons up to rune

All quest reward items mentioned above are non-tradable.

+ 4 Quest points

eh?

Well honestly just didn't read it entirely through (stupid short attention span), but I think that if you have that idea you should put it somewhere that a Jagex staff might actually read it. (Have you ever thought about how much Jagex must hate sites like this?)

So you seem to have quite a headful of ideas, put that brain to good use (maybe something a little more practical and real-worldly)

Lastly, there are people that are paid to do that, and I'm sure they're quite good at it.

Anything you want to say? Contact me via private message.

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

I think that 6 quest points is a bit too much for such a short quest, thus, IMO you should either lower it, or make it longer, but not adding any more combat. Except from that I like the idea: You have recieved meol's thumb of aproval and support! :)

This signature is intentionally left blank.

well i have sugested it at teh sugestion forum on runescape but it only gets like 10 people to post before it dies. I cant stay on for an hour bumping it up and Ill change the ring to no item drops and lower the def/att/ext and i lower mages to 2k xp each