Lord Jj's blog

Welcome to Lord Jj's blog!

Current stats + Recent levels

Lord_Jj.png

Lord_Jj.png

Goals

My main goal at the minute is 80+ all skills. I still have a lot below 80 but I'll slowly pick them off.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Fishing monkfish and sharks.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Crafting air battlestaffs and gold amulets.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Smithing gold ore using goldsmithing gauntlets.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Mining gold ore.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Making potions using herbs from MTK.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Ape atoll agility course.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Pickpocketing Menaphite thugs.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Planting tree seeds from MTK.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Crafting death runes and crafting through the ZMI.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Catching red salamanders.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Building oak flatpacks.

Lord_Jj.png

Method: Solo-ing small dungeons.

5. Bank

[spoiler=Bank 27th Feb '11]110227211857.png

Current 99's

Firemaking

Firemaking began back when I was quite low-leveled and I was looking up prices of different 99's and realised I could afford 99 Firemaking with willows. This sparked up the idea of getting 99 Firemaking but in the end I didnt train any of it through willows, I used loads of different methods including; buying and burning maples and yews, and cutting and burning maples and eucalyptus. I managed to stick to the goal without too many breaks and not long later I go my first 99.

Cooking

Not really much to talk about for this one. I had been wanting a trim on my Firemaking cape for quite a while so when I got a week off school for half term I powered Cooking and got 88-99 in that week and got my trim.

Thanks for reading, now why not post a reply?

Edited by 119jimmy

Lol...yet another diy'er...makes me wish I didn't have so much waiting for me when I got back to runescape, then I'd join in too. My advice: add a quest cape to your goals, seeing as most quest items will save you a tooon of resources (fairy rings/sw cape/elite void)

div>

Thanks and I'm quite close to getting a quest cape (299 questpoints) but I'm not gonna put it as a goal till I'm 81 Herblore and can make my own saradomin brews.

Yesterday I started on my 85 Crafting goal which I'm gonna achieve through making air battlestaffs everyday and making gold amulets (mining and smithing the gold myself of course). So I got my daily battlestaffs, sand and seaweed and made unpowered orbs but realised I don't have any cosmic runes or a cosmic tiara/talisman to make them myself, so instead I just went ahead and mined some gold which got me 71 Mining then smelted all that I had so far getting 72 Smithing.

Today I'm either gonna do a star or two for cosmics, or find a way to get a cosmic talisman and make myself some.

x0y542.jpg

11awv85.jpg

Ooh yeh I forgot about great orb project, instead to craft some cosmics I used the abyss and to get back since I don't have any glories and ran out the altar back to the fairy ring and used that to get back to edgeville. At the minute I'm just making house tabs then I'm gonna go do barrows for some decent armour. After that I might make some wild pies and try my luck at spiritual mages for a pair of dragon boots. I could use wild pies to try for a whip but I'd have to eat them too often so I'm gonna wait till 81 or 82 Slayer.

Good luck man, I can certainly see the appeal of a DIY approach.. I wish you all the best!

~Azanteus

Thanks a lot, the good lucks really help to keep me motivated.

Wish you luck getting some armour :D

I'm still using Proselyte lol, it works, just about :wall:

Thanks, for my armour I'm using a helm of neitznot, fighter torso and rune platelegs (bought from champions guild).

I only did a couple of barrows runs last night because I didn't have many prayer potions and I wanted to save some for spirititual mages, but I didn't get any barrows gear. I don't know what it is about me and barrows but i've done about 150-200 chests now and never got a barrows item. <_<

Afterwards I made 7 wild pies and took them to spirititual mages where I managed ~72 kills with no dragon boot drops but I had fun hunting chompies so I might go back in the near future to get more hats (currently on ogre marksman with 96 kills) and to make some more wild pies.

Aww, unlucky :(

Keep going and you'll get some stuff eventually, I took ages to get my first item, and it was worth like 5m at the time :D Since then I've got about 5 :P

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

I'm gonna try again soon when I get some more prayer potions because I've just used my small pile on some more barrows (still no armour) and my abberant spectre task.

On this task I got a clue scroll and set off straight away to do it because I want some black dragonhide and a rune crossbow and I got really far through the clue until I got the one where you need a splitbark helm so I just dropped it because I really can't be bothered trying to get one. Half way through the star I found a star that was down to layer 1 with quite a lot of people round it but I still got 150 dust and from that enough cosmic runes to last enchanting air orbs for a couple of days.

Afterwards I went back to finish my task on I managed to get a challenge scroll, my second ever one! (first being from skeletons back when I used to train magic on them at like 50 magic). It took two tries to kill the champion though because first time I forgot to take a nose peg with me so he drained all my stats round down to single digits, but I quick sprint to bank to grab my slayer helm and I killed him within about 5 seconds. I got a picture of reading the scroll but I forgot to take one when I killed him.

In other news this weekend I'm gonna completely do-over my first post so look forward to that.

111t5i9.jpg

The new layouts good :D

Nice and easy to read lol :thumbup:

If you need prayer potions, in the Edgeville dungeon resource dungeon, there's a ranarr spawn, with tons of Chaos druids around it.

After a few trips there, you'll hopefully have enough potions to last until MTK turns up :P

vP6O8.png

Click for blog - Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature ;)

Wow, I didn't know D.I.Y could be so fun, i'm inspired :^_^:

Goodluck with your goals, they look tough, but i'm sure you'll achieve them, Come visit my blog if you have time.

Well, when you first start and you have to make back your bank it's quite tedious but once thats done it becomes a lot of fun.

Thanks for the support and I'll look at your blog as soon as I post this :^_^:

Due to real life I'm away most weekends so the only time I get to play Runescape is after school, but next week's half term so I should get a lot of playing time in then.

Just did a clue scroll and from it got a mime court summons and a black dragonhide body (amongst other stuff). The black dragonhide body means I just need the chaps and rune crossbow now till I can start training range so I'll keep doing clue scroll's till I get both of them.

I also completed the court summons which means I can now do the faint emote and only need taskmaster till I have all the emotes again.

29w3ckj.jpg

sweeis.jpg

81 Slayer

110215202514.png

1 more in any combat skill except prayer and I'll be 119 combat.

I'm wanting to join the clan SMZ but you need 120 combat and 90 range/94 magic. I'm almost at the 120 combat then I need to work on one of the other two, I'll probably end up with range because if I get magic I'd need to barrage at wars and its gonna be hard to DIY collect good mage gear.

good luck with everything, would love to be self sufficient but I just don't have the patience for it, I get bored so easily.

feel free to check out mine, it's in my sig, would love for you to come to my 99 con party in about a week & 1/2, the more the merrier =]

Thanks, I'll check out your blog now and I'd love to come to your construction party :thumbsup:

Just did a clue scroll with quite a good reward, still waiting on the black d'hide chaps and rune crossbow before I can start range <_<

110217170639.png

Now onto a 245 dust devil task which will get me 88 Attack and 109 Combat :grin:

Thanks, I thought I was quite lucky as well till I price checked it and released there not as expensive as they used to be.

At the minute I've stopped doing Crafting and I'm just doing wat ever takes my fancy (usually Slayer), but when I get back into it I will try out those urns.

Thanks, I thought I was quite lucky as well till I price checked it and released there not as expensive as they used to be.

At the minute I've stopped doing Crafting and I'm just doing wat ever takes my fancy (usually Slayer), but when I get back into it I will try out those urns.

It's me again =[)

I don't quite understand the Urns, being stuck in my house doing construction, but my friends are crazy for them so they must be good!

I'll be doing quite a bit of crafting after I finish construction, so if you're ever in the need for some chat, give us a shout and i'll come craft with you :shades:

Hey again, yeh I don't really understand the urns either but I'm definately gonna give them ago. And sure I'll give you a shout :thumbsup:

Just got 88 Attack. Later today I plan to fight the tormented wrath to try and get a spirit shield or maybe even a blessed spirit shield.

m9cdif.png