Bounty Worlds Taken off

Taylorlee

Hi, I realized that Bounty Worlds were taken off yesterday. Is there any way I could get my BH and BH Rogues stats on hiscores? I've gotten quite a few kills and I think my stats are almost on hiscores but not quite. I really want to get them on hiscores. Any way?

Short answer: No.

Long Answer: Hell no.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Longest answer: Jagex cabbaged you again.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I think somewhere (in a QandA maybe) they said that they were going to bring back bounty hunter in a new form at some point and that highscores would be carried over, so you may have to wait till then.

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png

Found it:

''Are you changing the PvP and Bounty worlds?

Yes. PvP worlds will no longer exist. Bounty mechanics will be removed. Bounty and Rogue hiscores will remain. In the future we intend to create a new activity using bounty hunter gameplay. Those worlds previously used for PvP and bounties will now become suggested worlds for Pking and high risk wilderness (see above). ''

QFC: 254-255-55-62204744

Join "DGS" Guest Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn

WarpedHeroKeyer16.pngblood_neck.png