help???

That_Brown_Kid

So i was in the wild and this guy kept on attacking me, so i hopped. MY PRIVATE CHAT IS ON FRIENDS (and no he wasnt on my list). I hopped and he logged in there!!!! then after three times i kept seeing him...

he told me, i keylogged you thats how i know what you are doing.

I HAVE JUST POOPED OUT BRICKS.

i am running spybot s/d and mcafee hopefully something comes up that i can take out.

any tips?

my last downloads were:

"Hypercam 2"

"Solveig AVI trimmer" not rs related i believe.

i havent downloaded botting programs, i have visited sites like powerbot and [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation], but i dont download stuff.

can he get my bank pin?

Agent_G_F.png

Someone on your friend list is telling him where you are. Turn your private OFF and see if he can still find you.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png

to be sure, I'm scanning with s/d and McAfee. I called my m8 and he's changing password.

A while ago, I used to bank items before banking. Can hackers get pins?

There are pieces of spyware that take images of your screen at a certain rate. I would say that your chances of actually getting one of these, however, are slim.

Edited by Laura
hopesolopatriot.jpg

*facepalm*

Look, if he was keylogging you he'd be cleaning out your account instead of stalking you in the wilderness. Using a keylogger to find out what world someone is on and go kill them is like using a gun to startle a bull into charging someone down. He's messing with you, and probably one of your friends is in on it.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

*facepalm*

Look, if he was keylogging you he'd be cleaning out your account instead of stalking you in the wilderness. Using a keylogger to find out what world someone is on and go kill them is like using a gun to startle a bull into charging someone down. He's messing with you, and probably one of your friends is in on it.

100% true, no idiot would keylog you just to follow you

yes.png

okay i must admit.

I was luring a kid.

A level 84 with a whip.

I was luring him.....

The level 124 kept popping up every world... The kid was my only link to this guy. he must've been his friend, but it did not seem like it at all...

the guy was like "i'm keylogging you thats how i know"

i was too scared to grasp reality.

now im not luring anymore.

but im anti luring for a change.

step 1 of my recovery from luring

thanks to all that helped.

mcafee has good results and spybot revealed adware.

Agent_G_F.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

So, you tried lure a kid, he called his higher level friend to come take you out, and then he convinced you he keylogged you?

Sure is nice to have the old morons back from 2007.

no like he actually played it well... i dont know if im keylogged or not i could be...

if it was his m8 he could have coordinated better. so i'm skeptical...

Could have coordinated it better? He's got you [cabbage]ting bricks and panicing about your account right now. Pretty sure he did what he wanted to pretty damn well.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.