Speedcore, Gabba, Hardstyle

Futurama

And other mindless droning hardcore nonsense.

Anyone actually like this? Some of its really crap, but some just blows me away.

Hardstyle only emerged in the past 5 years or so notably from Holland I believe.

Speedcore : Alek SzÃÆÃâÃâáhala - The Human Flesh Engine

]http://koti.mbnet.fi/apofis/previkat/as ... engine[extension not allowed]

Hardstyle : Yoji Biomehanika - Hardstyle Disco

]http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF148260-01-01-03[extension not allowed]

Gabba : Ophidian - Butterfly VIP

]http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF196049-01-01-09[extension not allowed]

So yeah anyone like it? :twisted:

I love smurf's stuff, and Walter One - Gabber Over is amazin aswell. Most of Ophidian's stuff is awesome, Luna and Dana, Prophet, etc :)

logo.jpg

i've never heard any of those and the sound on my computer doesnt work so that probably isnt about to change. the phrase "mindless droning hardcore nonsense" brings bands like pig destroyer or cephalic carnage to mind. as far as speedcore i think of number 12 looks like you only a little heavier and less tech. in any case i usually find it kind of hard to like a really heavy and fast band at first, but they inevitably grow on me (number 12 is a perfect example of that). so yeah... nothing too relevant to the topic but whatever.

I was into it about nine or ten years ago. Don't really like it anymore. There's still a few songs I like a lot though. :P Too bad I lost my Tunnel of Terror CD's and my Neophyte CD. They rocked. :(

" "The History of The Tunnel of Terror goes back to 1993 where Europe's largest festival "Mysteryland" was held in Lelystad (H). The tunnel was 50 mtrs. long and only a few mtrs. wide, the only lights were strobe's and the tunnel was constantly filled with smoke while the two walls that consisted of speakers were pouring out noise of the most terrifying kind from the deepest realms of the earth, at an incredible volume of 130DB! The tunnel stayed open for 48 hours straight and the people who survived truly deserved the name "Die-hards".

Now it's 1998 and we are 5 years further on and while the dance scene split into numerous different styles the power of the true underground is still lurking. For the true die-hards we have compiled this cd with a lot of care so that you can listen to the newest and all-time favourites of the hardest sound on this earth the way the party people have experienced it in the famous Tunnel of Terror.

This could be the ultimate way for you to release all your anger and frustrations of everyday life."

8)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The url of Alek Szahala's pages popped to my eyes; you can get http://koti.mbnet.fi url only if you order a Finnish magazine :P Anyways, after doing some research I realised that his real name is Aleksi Sahala (normal Finnish name) and he has done research on indian (middle-America mainly) languages :o Interesting page on indian languages there, only in Finnish tho.

Haven't tried the music yet, now dling all of his songs.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

So yeah anyone like it? :twisted:

I don't like it...I'm addicted to it!! :twisted:

How2p wich Neophyte CD was it?

The old one that's still the best Neophyte Cd ever,from uhh wich year was it somewere between 1992 and 1995 right? :oops:

The old one that's still the best Neophyte Cd ever,from uhh wich year was it somewere between 1992 and 1995 right? :oops:

I think the old one, with songs like Braincracker, Army of Hardcore, Bananenlied etc. There was this song on it too that had the melody of Bitter Sweet Symphony, but I can't remember the title of that particular song. Maybe you can help me out? :) I think the album was titled "Neophyte Hardcore".

Other Dj's I used to enjoy:

Rob Gee

Delerium

Buzz Fuzz

The Prophet

DJ Bass D and King Matthew

Pavo

Dj Isaac

And one of my fav. songs by the Inferno Bros: Slaves to the Rave. Hmm, great song. And the original version of I like it Loud was good aswell.

21o4pav.jpg

your the hardcore guy, right? *looks at your sig* of course :lol:

anyways, i *acquired* masters of hardcore vol 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19, italian edition, limited giftbox addition, live 2003, live 2004 and my question is, which one is the best :lol: ? i have been listening to number 17 for a while now, and i enjoy it fairly well. the only problem is, every song on part 1 of vol 17 has the "f word" in it, except two. one of those has other cussing in it, so there is only one song on that cd i can listen to in my house. are there any others that are a little bit more toned down on the "f&*% this place" and "f*$% you" and "f#$%^@# fake wannabees"?

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I think the old one, with songs like Braincracker, Army of Hardcore, Bananenlied etc. There was this song on it too that had the melody of Bitter Sweet Symphony, but I can't remember the title of that particular song. Maybe you can help me out? :) I think the album was titled "Neophyte Hardcore".

Oh that one :D

That's one of the best albums made by Neophyte,I want to have that one in my collection but I can't find it anywere :(

But what do you mean with a bitter sweet melody,can you explain it to me in Dutch? :lol:

But what do you mean with a bitter sweet melody,can you explain it to me in Dutch? :lol:

Bitter Sweet Synphoney is song done by an English (they are English, right?) band called the Verve. Neophyte uses their melody in a song.

21o4pav.jpg

Bitter Sweet Synphoney is song done by an English (they are English, right?) band called the Verve. Neophyte uses their melody in a song.

Alright I'll have a look at Verve

your the hardcore guy, right? *looks at your sig* of course :lol:

anyways, i *acquired* masters of hardcore vol 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 12, 13, 16, 17, 19, italian edition, limited giftbox addition, live 2003, live 2004 and my question is, which one is the best :lol: ? i have been listening to number 17 for a while now, and i enjoy it fairly well. the only problem is, every song on part 1 of vol 17 has the "f word" in it, except two. one of those has other cussing in it, so there is only one song on that cd i can listen to in my house. are there any others that are a little bit more toned down on the "f&*% this place" and "f*$% you" and "f#$%^@# fake wannabees"?

Lol :lol:

That's a tough question but uuuh...

maybe you need a sensor on your stereo :lol:

• 8 months later...

I listened to hardcore a few years ago, now i'm more into hardstyle/jumpstyle, i really enjoy the so-called "Duo-Jump" .

I do it alot with my friends, if you want to look at it go to youtube and type it in :)

Its Hawt! \'

btw ( Q-Dance ftw) ::'

schapppgi0.png

(Old..)Sig By Me :)

• 3 months later...

Well I did like hardcore some time ago, but i listen more jumpstyle and hardstyle now.

Some good DJ's:

DJ Marcky

DJ Massiv vs. The Rebel

DJ Fox vs. Chicago Zone

IMO hardcore isn't all the same, it's about the melody not only the bass :)

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg