My snipes at the GE from 2/1/11

WolfieMario

I got up right after the update to place these offers, and by the end of the day all of them have gone through:

freetradesnipesflat.png

Damn, I knew free trade would be a good thing :lol:

Here's the history if you don't believe me:

freetradesnipeshistory.png

(I made these fakes in reference to all the fake images going around of people getting rares at ludicrously low prices thanks to the free trade update.)

Contest

Some of you may know my contest where I ask questions about Easter eggs and references in my fakes, as well as how I made them. This time around, due to the fake having so few questions (8), I only split the contest between Sal's Realm and Zybez so that it doesn't end too fast. There is only one question left, and you are welcome to participate at Sal's or Zybez if you have an account there and can find the topic (under Screenshot Fakes at Sal's and Screenshots and Videos at Zybez). I will not post the question here, nor will I credit you for points if you post your answer here; you must answer at one of the other forums. This will be standard practice for my contest - I will leave one or two forums out with nothing more than a message like this, with no links to the other forums' topics, to reduce the odds that anyone at an excluded forum will participate, because my contest isn't so fun when all the questions get answered within an hour. This does not bar anyone here from participating if they have an account at another forum, nor does it encourage people to join the other forums. It is simply a courtesy to anyone who likes my contest and still wants to play even though I didn't post it at their forum - if you like it enough, you'll find the topic and get an account at another forum. If you don't like it enough for that, you won't go through the trouble. The end result? At forums where I posted the contest, it lasts longer and can be a bit more fun (think about it - you answer a question right, only to find out someone at another forum got it before you. It isn't really fun that way...). I intend to rotate which forums do and don't get this contest, although I will often give the contest to the forum that inspired me to make the fake regardless of past rotations. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience if you did like my contest.

skillgoal99fakingunderb.png

Fake Awards:

flatawardsbox.png

(The large number is the amount of awards I have gotten; only 8 are shown above. Click to see all of them.)

I saw the thread title and was getting ready to move the thread to the Achievements forum... looked more closely... saw "Player moderatorship..." went "wat..." and realize that these were fakes.

I guess you got me! :mrgreen:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 3 weeks later...