Febuary 14-Postbag from the hedge #45

michel555555

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dungeoneering Quest -- You're dreaming if you think you'll get an additional item bind. Since this is a "first time" Dung quest, it will likely have a low-level dung requirement (<40) and offer some mediocre experience in Dung, Smithing and Mining (since Marmaros is mentioned in the clue). Most likely, you'll be adventuring with Thok, through a relatively simple dungeon, containing a couple of relatively basic puzzles, and a "new" boss that's not that difficult to beat down.

I'd love to see us travel down through dungeoneering with them over a series of quests and get to where they can't remember a thing..

Personally -- I'd LOVE to see Dungeoneering actually move AWAY from Daemonheim, and actually provide locations (other than the "resource caves"), in other parts of the game.

There's a few "cave entrances" I've noticed sitting idle within the current game space that don't seem to have any function whatsoever at this moment in time ...

:unsure:

nyuseg.png

I'm wondering what 'automaton' has wrt rune.. all I can really think of is the Golem but thought we'd got that questline well and truely resolved.

Wasn't the wizard from the elemental workshop quests trying to revive his aprentice who was turned to stone?

Maby he tried an alternate route and tried making him a new body.

Well, he was turned to stone. He could be automated now? Or there could just be some new automaton inside there.

Hmmm...majarrat=wgs storyline, right? Because if so, then I'd looooove to see a battle with lucien. Maybe have a full out war, with the arma gwd bosses joining you to fend them off...one can only dream.

Yeah they're the same storyline.

But it's better to think of WGS is the lucien substory within ROTM.

as there are many mahjarrat.

well we know Sliske unleashed Nex and the barrows bros.

So I'd imagine he might use them to fight with him.

Nex VS Lucien pl0x?

Actually, tbh, Lucien must be invincible, at least if his power follows logic. Which it may not...

Think about it. PRE-stealing the stone of Jas, he had the power to summon tormented demons. Those things alone are tough. He has the stone of Jas now. Remember the epic boost it gave us, just for touching it? Bunch of "exp" aka potential or something, and being completely [bleep]ing invulnerable in the 2 or 3 td fight. Now Lucien has that, on top of whatever power he has now. So not only will his combat stats be boosted by at least 200, he'll also be recovering like 500+ LP every 10 seconds. Or more.

I'd looove to see a lunar spell that teleports you to the lunar altar/place right before td's. Oh, and a hunter kit variant for some other skills would be interesting. Maybe have a herblore kit that includes vials/pestle&mortar, and a slayer kit that includes a bunch of different slayer items.

We really, really don't need a teleport there. Just stock up on a few sapphire lanterns and teleport to lumbridge. Tab or house tab/portal there if you can't easily do that on Lunar/Ancient spellbook.

Oh, and I don't see DG ever disconnecting from Damonheim anytime soon. Really think/hope we get that extra bind with the new DG quest.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.