Febuary 14-Postbag from the hedge #45

michel555555

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/postbag_45

Valentines day special. Bunch of poems including one addressed to the chaso elemental.

O, Moe is me!

Moshort Karma went, a story long and fraught

Others set up tents, in the halls they fought;

One of the many cursed, to tell tales of their lives;

In which you'll become versed, by seeing through their eyes.

Divine, she comes to moonlit shores;

Stolen as her father snores;

Restlessly she wails and roars;

Spells to those who help her cause.

Gold to half magnesium, at oxygen, half sodium,

Carbon monoxide, sulphur, half manganese. I see

Carbon, hydrogen, a oxygen, half scandium

Argon, molybdenum, you are half antimony.

There once were a series o' quests,

Full o' cutlasses 'n' stripy vests,

It's gettin' another,

Yer'll go undercover,

In a fact'ry o' b...

O, a Leech Laments!

1) Daemonheim quest - Moshort Karma. Anagram for Marmaros and thok

2) possibly lunar quest with new spells

3)

AUTOMATON

COSMIC

CHAOS

ARMOURS

I'm thinking chaos and cosmic elemental workshop quests.

4) new pirate quest

5)O, a Leech Laments! - chaOs eLementaL

I'm a little shocked that i'm the first the post this.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the elemental puzzle:

Argon, molybdenum, you are half antimony.

Writing them out we get:

AU M/G O N/A

CO S M/N IC (I see)

C H O S/c

AR MO S/B

Slashes indicate an option.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

O, Moe is me!

Moshort Karma went, a story long and fraught

Others set up tents, in the halls they fought;

One of the many cursed, to tell tales of their lives;

In which you'll become versed, by seeing through their eyes.

Sounds like Daemonheim, perhaps a quest where we'll find out what happened down there through Marmaros and Thok's eyes.

Finally the next pirate quest too :D

Also second paragraph = moonclan quest with new lunar spells? Wonder what else lunars really need.. more combat support spells?

O, a Leech Laments!

-> If this has significance, leech=slugs? Thoguh raktuber was a fairly recent quest, seems fairly unlikely we'd get the sequel this soon :S

If you include IC and A, you get COSMIC and CHAOS :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Also second paragraph = moonclan quest with new lunar spells? Wonder what else lunars really need.. more combat support spells?

O, a Leech Laments!

-> If this has significance, leech=slugs? Thoguh raktuber was a fairly recent quest, seems fairly unlikely we'd get the sequel this soon :S

It's an anagram for chaso elemental

michel555555.png

Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

O, a Leech Laments!

I always miss the very obvious this first :P

Argon, molybdenum, you are half antimony

Going by including the non-elements too we get ARMOURS. Binding runes into armour for smithing update please? :D

and finally.. AUTOMATON, COSMIC, CHAOS, ARMORS

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Going by including the non-elements too we get ARMOURS. Binding runes into armour for smithing update please? :D

Yeah, that definitely makes a lot more sense. So for line 2, 3 and 4 we have COSMIC, CHAOS and ARMOURS. Thanks !

6Ij0n.jpg

O, a Leech Laments!

I always miss the very obvious this first :P

I'm thinking maby the chaos and cosmic elemental workshop quests.

michel555555.png

I got the first line.

AU TO M AT O N

Automaton ;)

EDIT : JAGEX ENCOURAGING BOTTING LOLOLOL

So the elemental clues are Automaton Cosmic Chaos Armour

6Ij0n.jpg

Line 2 sounds like something related to the Fremmeniks. or sea.

Spells to those who help her cause.

Water comes to shore; in northern habitats, some places may not see daylight for weeks ie. Fremmenik lands.

Lunar (the moon) ie. Luna, a girls name (she) is stolen; maybe some moonclan ritual gone wrong and an artifact is stolen? The father could be the Sun.

Not sure about this one, maybe causing spells to go and effect everything.

Spells to those who help her cause

more Lunar spells.

What about it folks?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm wondering what 'automaton' has wrt rune.. all I can really think of is the Golem but thought we'd got that questline well and truely resolved.

safersbanner.png

I'm wondering what 'automaton' has wrt rune.. all I can really think of is the Golem but thought we'd got that questline well and truely resolved.

Wasn't the wizard from the elemental workshop quests trying to revive his aprentice who was turned to stone?

Maby he tried an alternate route and tried making him a new body.

michel555555.png

Well.. That was easy. Seriously they need to spend more time on the chaos elemental.

At the mention of Dream Mentor ^ they need to make a quest on lunar island based around Inception. Dream within a dream within a dream within a dream Mentor?

asrhasrh.jpg

Looks to me as though this one is completely solved.

Dungeoneering Quest or Update.

Lunar Quest with new Spells

Pirate Quest

Elemental Workshop IV

Nice work everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl545RF6dXA

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

lunar and DG quests yay!

pirate and elemental workshop quests boo!

While I admit that I am not wild about another Elemental Quest (Jagex puts the MENTAL in elemental, dontcha know), I am particularly excited about another pirate quest!

:thumbsup:

nyuseg.png

Has Jagex forgotten about Elf quests?

they said they'd do it when they can dedicate a sufficient portion of the graphics team to make the elven city look nice.

The graphics team was tied up with the dungeoneering update last I checked.

And presumably the bulk of them is currently tied up with ROTM5

Naaxi.png

Did anyone solve the last line of the limerick? It doesn't follow the rhyming pattern, and is cut off, so if we get that last word/phrase, we may know more about the pirate quest.

sigbad0xt.jpg

Jack of all trades, master of thieving. 259th to 99 thieving. All stats 75+