Saras will sugest

123fork

He does. Personally, I think Saradomin is a pompus, self-righteous old man.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

How on Earth can you find Guthix stupid? Saradomin and Zamorak maybe, but Guthix?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

How on Earth can you find Guthix stupid? Saradomin and Zamorak maybe, but Guthix?

i didnt say that

(no offense to Toxics about guthix but i think guthix is a kinda off a not caring and lazy man)

and i only want to change the will because it would make more sense

You have the wrong idea about Guthix.

Sure Guthix cares about Balance, but he is not neutral: he does interfere.

First: He interfered during the God Wars, When Saradomin and Zamorak are raging battles against each other. Guthix rose and stopped them, forcing them to sign a treaty to not interfere directly with the affairs of mortals. If Guthix didn't stop the War, Pompous Saradomin and Sarcastic Zamorak would've torn the world asunder with their Ignorance.

Second: The sword Silverlight (and Darklight, in a manner of speaking) was created by Guthix to combat the demon Delrith, who he deems powerful enough to upset the balance. Therefore he created the sword to stop the evil.

These are just a few of the more well-known example of Guthix interfering with the world. I might also add that the Runescape as we know it was created by Guthix.

~Toxicologist~

This thread just caught a nasty spamvirus, exhaled and died.

R.I.P.

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed