Scrub Photograph

Nadril

I'm not entirely new to photography (I've dabbled in it before) but this is a photo I've kind of liked from my photography class I'm doing so far. Not the most interesting subject, I pretty much just stayed around our tech center.

wEnL4.png

Thoughts? I'm still pretty new to this and it is interesting coming up with subject matter around my campus. At least I'll have better subject matter once we start messing around with studio lighting and stuff. But yeah I haven't done photography in like 6 years. Oh and I'm using a Canon Rebel or something like that, school DSLR.

Probably could have shot a sharper angle to give it more depth. The second image you had posted last night was probably my favorite out of the two. Try taking photos of the architect around your campus, you might find it to be more interesting.

tFtfA.jpg

The photo in your original post isn't appealing to me at all. The focus just doesn't look right. Try a slightly sharper angle too.

The other photo in the post above this is nice, needs some straightening and it'll look great. How does it look in black and white?

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

The photo in your original post isn't appealing to me at all. The focus just doesn't look right. Try a slightly sharper angle too.

The other photo in the post above this is nice, needs some straightening and it'll look great. How does it look in black and white?

Exactly what I was thinking, focus on 1st looks like it should be shifted to the right a little more, and you move to the left more to get a more acute angled shot. And with the b&w on second.

I'd crop out the piller to the left.

I'd say this too. Though I think you should just move on from this shot.

Why move the pillar? Doesn't it give the picture more space/depth?

And I agree with the comments about your first picture. The blurred mass of metal also strains my eyes somewhat, making it displeasing to look at.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.